1Mobile Market is an application store for Android smartphones where you’ll find almost a million apps ready to be downloaded from different sources.
Although Google Play is the official Android application store, there are still great alternatives to download apps to your smartphone or tablet. The most popular one is probably Aptoide but you can also make use of Blackmart, APKPure, Mobogenie or this 1Mobile Market.
A well-cared selection of applications
Google Play Store offers us over a million different apps, so you can imagine that under that huge amount there are quite a few hidden gems that Google’s editors can’t manage to see. Therefore, why not go for a second opinion such as 1Mobile?
And that’s precisely what this store offers us: over 800,000 apps sorted into different categories and ready to be downloaded by any user. For such purpose, you only need to download and install its app, and it will start working just like Google’s marketplace.
The application offers us the following download sections:
- Section of applications where you can find all sorts of apps: browsers, Android cleaners, video download apps, instant messaging and chat software…
- Section where you can explore thousands of games that can be downloaded to Android.
- Manual search engine for apps.
- Wallpapers to customize your device.
- Download items from the funny section: GIF animations and all sorts of memes that you can share by chat, social networks or other channels.
With regards to the applications and games, the contents can be explored by categories but also by taking a look at the selection curated by 1Mobile’s editors. Nevertheless, there’s also a section where you can check both locally and globally the most downloaded apps and the most noteworthy new applications.
One of the advantages of Android regarding iOS is shown in this app: it’s much easier to search for and find alternative download sources.
Apart from the different sections from where you can download software and files, it also offers us system management functions from which we can manage both our device and the apps installed:
- Current downloads area.
- Installed app updater.
- APK file manager.
- Fast application uninstaller.
- Function to transfer applications from the internal storage space to our SD card.
- Option to carry out backups.
- Cloud storage synchronization.
- Wallpaper management.
And although you can use the app totally for free and download its contents without any trouble whatsoever, you can make the most of it if you sign up as a user. You only need an email address or a profile on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.