AndroidFreeApks.com try to give the Latest Version of "AI Benchmark APK Download v2.1.2 Latest version" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android category. This APK file last updated on July 30, 2019 at 2:59 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "AI Benchmark APK Download v2.1.2 Latest version", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
Is your smartphone capable of running the latest Deep Neural Networks to perform these AI-based tasks? Does it have a dedicated AI Chip? Is it fast enough? Run AI Benchmark to check its performance!
Current phone ranking: http://ai-benchmark.com/ranking.html
AI benchmark measures the speed and memory requirements for several key Computer Vision AI algorithms. Among the tested solutions are Image Classification and Face Recognition methods, Neural Networks used for Image Super-Resolution and Photo Enhancement, as well as algorithms used in autonomous driving systems. Visualization of the algorithms’ output allows to assess their results graphically and to get to know the current state-of-the-art in various AI fields.
A detailed description of the tests can be found here: http://ai-benchmark.com/tests.html
Note: Hardware acceleration using phone’s built-in AI Chips is supported on Android 8.1 and above.
Table of Content:
- 0.1 User Reviews/Opinion:
- 0.2 AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) FILE INFORMATION
- 0.3 Download AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) APK
- 1 Old Versions
- Wow, going by other reviews of the app…my Poco performed way better @7204. But I was just wondering, is this somehow dependent on my internet speeds?
- Impressive. But could you please include the description of each individual test describing how it works and what it does? Also i noticed using another app that it does not use GPU and was only stressing CPU. Wouldn’t GPU improve performace? Also peak cpu usage never went above 61%. Why not use 100%? My device has snapdragon 615(only got 400 score, pretty bad SOC).
- Nice, but doesn’t make use of AI Cores of Kirin-SoCs and Pixel Phones. AImark supports Kirin at least. Update: the new beta is not compatible with my Kirin 970 device?
AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 98.53 MB (103,312,254 bytes)
Download AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) APK
AI Benchmark 2.1.1 (Android 4.0.3+)
AI Benchmark 2.1.0 (Android 4.1+)
Version: 2.1.0 (4)
Filesize: 98.52 MB (103,310,052 bytes)
Min: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: October 13, 2018 at 4:09AM
AI Benchmark 2.0.0 (Android 4.1+)
"AI Benchmark APK Download v2.1.2 Latest version" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything happens for your phone or talet, we try to give apk file as it is what there in google playstore.