From the latest headlines to fast-loading email and trending videos, AOL app brings it all together on your mobile device.
Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
· Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
· Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
· Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
· Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
· Fast-loading email
· Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
· Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
· Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
· Tap once to empty all trash and spam
· Check weather in your location with a single tap
· Hourly and daily forecasts
· Customized notifications
· Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
· Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories
Do you have feedback on the app? Click here to let us know: We’d love to hear from you!
Got feedback? We’re still listening at firstname.lastname@example.org, so keep it coming.
- It is user-UNfriendly. SO many things just don’t work easily and make it difficult to navigate or dont at all. Often can’t get mail, spellcheck doesn’t work, writing in email is line by line, body moves up or down or both or can’t see at all. Ridiculous!
- I have used Aol since late 1990’s. I have found it to be reliable better than others. Since I decided to download this app to my phone has been great and has kept me up on my emails and news. I am currently in another country as a missionary.
- I only use my mobile AOL app to check my emails from time to time. So I may not be encountering some bad things I’ve read. That said, the new app has been great for what I use it for. I think I’ll be using this app more now than ever before. I actually like the new layout. I like the fact that your feeds are right up front. I could be wrong but AOL is STILL THE ONLY email program in which your email is all on the same page. No load time whatsoever. That’s why it’s always been the best email program in my opinion.. I will be subscribing to more feeds soon. T. Black
- I have used the AOL app on my Samsung phone quite happily with no issues. I have just bought a Samsung S4 tablet and each time I try to log in to AOL app on this, I get AOL app has stopped working. Do you have a fix in place? Yes, I tried uninstalling and installing but no joy As I’ve explained, it’s not my phone where I’m having issues with AOL app not opening for my mail, it’s my new Samsung S4 tablet. I have a good strong WiFi signal and all other apps open ok but not the AOL app. I have done all that you ask and it still will not open
AOL – News, Mail & Video 5.6.5 (Android 4.4+)
File Size: 17.87 MB (18,738,608 bytes)
DOWNLOAD AOL – News, Mail & Video 5.6.5 (Android 4.4+) APK
AOL – News, Mail & Video 5.6.4 (Android 4.4+)
File Size:17.87 MB (18,737,874 bytes)
AOL – News, Mail & Video 5.6.3 (Android 4.4+)
Version: 5.6.3 (2082)
File Size: 17.87 MB (18,736,274 bytes)
Min: Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded: September 13, 2018 at 1:07AM
AOL – News, Mail & Video 5.6.1 (Android 4.4+)
Version: 5.6.1 (2050)
File Size: 17.71 MB (18,574,497 bytes)
Min: Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded: August 16, 2018 at 10:06PM