Cardboard puts virtual reality on your smartphone. The Cardboard app helps you launch your favorite VR experiences, discover new apps, and set up a viewer.
Try out a set of included demos as well
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you’ve captured.
• Arctic Journey: Fly alongside Arctic terns, create your own flower garden, relax under the northern lights and more.
To fully enjoy this app you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Category: Libraries & Demo
Operating System: Android
Get a taste of whats possible in VR with the brand new Arctic Journey demo: fly alongside Arctic terns, plant a field of flowers, relax under a sky full of stars and more.
- Not working with Lenovo Vibe K4 Note When I installed first time on my Lenovo Vibe K4 Note it’s fine but after some time app not working and crash so I uninstall and reinstall than it is not open/working only main black screen appear and asking Let’s get you set up Are you using a cardboard V1 viewer? And no any touch effect and than crash. Please solve
- Not working properly Demo of Arctic journey works but screen automatically rotating and spinning by slowly even we don’t want to spin our head. Same problem watching 360dg videos from youtube also. Why it is rotating spinning automatically? Need to FIX This. also playing SBS 3D videos from youtube also working good and perfect 3D effect.(means my VR HEADSET Setting is correct)…but when playing SBS 3D Videos from mobile or SD card, it’s not giving 3D effect. Two square screens video playing. Give some controls from erphn rmote
- Doesn’t work on Google Street view? So not sure if it’s this apps fault or Google streetview app. But the streetview works fine in 360 if I don’t have the cardboard on but once n I put it on the app takes me to the Google cardboard Web page for some sort of set up. But ts set up and works fine on youtube and any other app. Haven’t been able to find a fix. I wanted the cardboard precisely for streetview but it’s the only app it doesn’t work on.
Cardboard FILE INFORMATION
Package name: com.google.samples.apps.cardboarddemo
Version: 1.8 (160217142)
File size: 49.7 MB
Updated: March 13, 2018
Minimum Android version: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
DOWNLOAD Cardboard 1.8 (160217142) APK
- DOWNLOAD Cardboard 1.8 (160217142) APK – 49.7 MB
Cardboard v1.7 (151026152)
File name: com.google.samples.apps.cardboarddemo_v1.7-151026152_Android-4.1.apk
Version: 1.7 (151026152)
Uploaded: February 8, 2017 at 4:40PM GMT+00
File size: 46.25MB (48,500,188 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)