The sequel to the hit zombie action game Into the Dead (70+ million downloads)!
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings – complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks – unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay – fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments – discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats – adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes – prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions – fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
External storage permissions are required to ensure a smooth launch experience for all users
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead 2 requires the following permissions to access game expansion files:
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Storage: read the contents of your USB storage
- WHAT’S NEW
- Old Versions
- Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.13.1
– Brute Inferno – Fire both barrels of this fiery shotgun at once!
– F300 Carbine – A classic rifle with a bayonet that could save your life!
– Escorpión III – Get our first FULL-AUTO assault rifle, with over-the-top bling and a huge drum mag, in our Day of the Dead event!
– Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- I just finished the Outbreak level of the Escorpion event. However, instead of getting the weapon blueprints and parts, all I got were items and a G911 part.:/ Is this all a waste of time is you don’t buy the weapon separately?
- Game is good but why it’s get Super Zoom automatically in my Samsung J8…!! Coz of this I can not control the function which are in the corners, because super zoom makes it hidden.Please fix this
- There is no aiming option and in the loading screen there is a hint to aim on the zombies and seriously there is no option, and sometimes in third mode in second level the soldiers don’t shoot when i click on that on option, it doesn’t happe every time but it happens many times
- Why can’t it run on ultra or even high graphics on my Asus Zenfone Max Pro m1 with snapdragon 636 and 4 gb of RAM. It is lagging even in medium graphic settings. Hated it. Everybody can’t have a snapdragon 845 powered phone.
DoInto the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.14.1 FILE INFORMATION
Download DoInto the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.14.1
Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.14.0 FILE INFORMATION
File Size: 50.75 MB (53,214,407 bytes)
Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.13.1
File Size: 32.81 MB (34,405,575 bytes)
Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.13.0
File Size: 32.51 MB (34,093,132 bytes)