Littlstar is the largest global platform dedicated to immersive virtual and augmented reality content. Discover, search, and share the best content from global brands such as Disney, Sony, ABC, NBC, Fox, Universal, Showtime, A+E Networks, Syfy, Sony, Discovery VR, National Geographic, and more across 11 categories including Travel, Sports, Lifestyle, Animation, Gaming, and Documentaries.
Using both touch panning and the movement of your phone, you can experience 360 video content in the palm of your hand without any VR headset, or pop into VR mode at the touch of a button and slide your phone into tray-based headsets like Google Cardboard.
NEW-Augmented Reality Camera Support (this feature is available on devices that support Google’s ARCore https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/)
• Capture and share AR photos to your favorite social media networks or through email, and text message
• Support for 360° panoramic video and VR Cinema
• Categories for easy navigation across interests
• Use touch or gyroscope to control the video
• Stereoscopic mode for Google Cardboard and other tray-based headsets
• Follow your favorite creators, and gain followers yourself
• Create saved collections by ‘starring’ your favorite videos
• Share 360 video to Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message
** Please note that if your phone does not have an accelerometer, gyroscope, AND compass, you may experience issues with video playback
Littlestar, Little Star
Support library updates and performance improvements
- Video content is good but quality of videos is so bad and there are no options to change quality. On my 1080p screen every video is very blurry and pixelated.
- I have not at all come across the AR app which was probably released by WWE two days ago. Why Is it? And one more thing, I am not able to stream any videos. I had to wait for almost five minutes for it to load a video.
- It’s ok. The App looks much better than before but for some reason the quality of the actual videos is bad. Not sure of it’s the stream or what… I don’t recall it being so muddy and low res. I use the youtube videos and those work fine so I’m just assuming it’s the app itself. Theres no settings section to select higher resolution… Not that can find anyway.
- I make an account. I put in username, does anyone sane think that i put in Taken, and it says its avalible at bottom of the screen. I submit, and guess what? IT SAYS THE USERNAME IS TAKEN!!!!!! NO ONE WOULD HAVE THE USERNAME TAKEN WOULD THEY, I WOULD GIVE -5 FOR THIS IF I COULD
Littlstar – VR Video Network 5.3.2 FILE INFORMATION
Version: 5.3.2 (5320400)