Media Converter allows you to convert all kinds of media formats to popular media formats: mp3, mp4 (mpeg4/h264,aac), ogg (theora, flac) , avi (mpeg4, mp3), mpeg (mpeg1, mp2), flv (flv, mp3), gif and wav. Also audio profiles: m4a (aac-audio only), 3ga (aac-audio only), oga (flac-audio only) are available for convenience.
You may also chop/clip a media file, or extract the audio to make a ring tone.
You may also crop and rotate to output video.
You may specify the parameters including video/audio bit rate, resolution, frame rate, audio sample rate.
It is easy to pick/specify the parameters with the special designed UI.
LGPL ffmpeg is used.
0.9.3 What’s new
1. Fixed: Crash when converting some media files.
2. Fixed: Cannot convert some media files without valid duration.
0.9.2 What’s new
1. Fixed: Duration trimming cannot be applied if specify only the start or the end of the duration.
2. Some minor UI fixes.
- An app that did exactly what I downloaded it for (convert a wma file to mp3), right from the jump. Who woulda thunk? The conversion took less time than it did to actually download the app. I didn’t try other features yet only because wma conversion is my most pressing need. I have a ton of songs I want to edit in Audacity which doesn’t work with wma files.
- Relatively easy to use. A little quirky. I have a Pixel XL and, upon opening the app, none of the buttons respond for about a minute. I also can’t scroll down to see the progress of current conversions. I’ll swipe and it starts to move but quickly jumps back to the top. Still rating 4 stars because it meets my needs despite a few shortcomings. Good audio converter.
Media Converter file information
Package name: com.AndroidA.MediaConverter
Version: 0.9.2 (14)
File size: 17.3 MB
Updated: August 7, 2018
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
DOWNLOAD Media Converter 0.9.2 (14) APK
- DOWNLOAD Media Converter 0.9.2 (14) APK – 17.3 MB
Other versions of this app are not available!