Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Easily open a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
• Make PDF Viewer your own by choosing from 12 beautifully crafted themes (*PRO).
• Configure every inch of the app with our advanced PDF Viewer settings (*PRO).
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• While reviewing a document, use your finger or stylus to highlight and markup text.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Quickly undo changes for hassle-free editing.
• Rotate stamps and text annotations to create sophisticated reviews (*PRO).
• Annotate JPEGs and PNGs and share the editable images with your collaborators (*PRO).
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
• Mark important pages by adding bookmarks to your document.
• Merge multiple documents into a single PDF (*PRO).
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
• Open documents from your device, your browser, or any other app.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
• Quickly review important document information or edit document metadata (*PRO).
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
• PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the industry leading PDF engine trusted by thousands of companies and developers throughout the world.
(*PRO): The basic functionality of PDF Viewer is free of any charges. You can unlock the full feature set by purchasing PDF Viewer Pro with a yearly or three-monthly subscription.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
The wait is over, PDF Viewer 3.0.1 for Android has arrived!
• Image Editing can be started by using “Edit Image in another application” action from Google Photos.
• Other fixes and improvements.
Feel free to share your thoughts on this release. You can always contact us via the feedback chat.
- The new update still hasn’t fixed inertial scrolling. It’s awful, it’s like the app does not follow my finger and stutters and slow down, as if I have to make an effort to scroll! I do not know a single app in the play store that has as bad scrolling as this app. I don’t know how they managed to botch smooth inertial scrolling. Pretty much any other PDF app on the Play Store feels better to use. And the slowness is on OneDrive too!
- Annotations don’t seem to work any more. Also, I’d love a two-page mode with an option to enable viewing the cover page alone. I’ll give you 5 stars if you can do this! PDF Viewer’s versatility is unparallelled. I haven’t yet seen another PDF viewer which allows you to scroll horizontally in 2-page view.
- It’s incredibly annoying that if you hold your finger on the screen for more than a few seconds it starts pasting text!!! Nothing should happen when you hold your finger on the screen. Except for maybe the option to highlight text. But it makes for a very frustrating and unejoyable reading experience when you’re scrolling through pages and accidentally keep your finger on the screen for too long and random text that you’ve copied gets pasted on the page! And then you have to go through the trouble of deleting it.
Almost perfect for my needs. I’ve been trying to find a PDF viewer with true full screen view – no edges, background or page numbers, and this comes pretty close. If the dark theme had a pure black background so that it’s invisible next to my black tablet bezel that would be great. I can’t believe how impossible it is to find an app with pure full screen 🙁
PDF Viewer 3.1.0 FILE INFORMATION
File Size:40.8 MB (42,784,063 bytes)
DOWNLOAD PDF Viewer 3.1.0 APK
- DOWNLOAD PDF Viewer 3.1.0 APK – 40.8 MB
PDF Viewer 3.0.1
File Size: 38.21 MB (40,063,710 bytes)