Play your favourite PC games in virtual reality without the expensive hardware.
★ Featured in Gizmodo, IGN, Microsoft Insider
★ Winner: ZEISS VR One App Contest
★ Over 1,000,000 downloads
★ Free taster sessions (as many sessions as you want)
► HOW IT WORKS
Trinus VR connects your Android phone to your PC, so you can play your favourite PC games in virtual reality (VR). It uses the sensors in your phone for head tracking to give you a great VR gaming experience with a wallet friendly price tag. So strap on your VR headset and enter the Trinus!
Trinus VR is free to try, with time restricted sessions. If you want to remove the time restriction, you can purchase full access via the Purchase tab in the Trinus PC server application.
★ Works with all PC games including GTA, Elite Dangerous and Minecraft.
★ Supports SteamVR (and Oculus games via ReVive)
★ Compatible with all headsets including Google Cardboard, Homido, FreeFly, VR One, GearVR, Durovis Dive.
★ Wireless gameplay (or turbocharge performance with USB connection).
★ Unlock the full version with no time restrictions for even more awesomeness.
► WHAT YOU NEED
• Headmount of choice (e.g. Google Cardboard, Homido, Freefly, VR One, etc.)
• Your Android phone (mid to high end device with gyroscope)
• Your Windows PC
• Free TrinusVR PC app
► GETTING STARTED
Step 1: On your Android phone download the TrinusVR Lite app.
Step 2: Grab the free TrinusVR PC app: http://trinusvr.com
Step 3: Follow the super simple Setup Guide.
Step 4: Strap on your headset and start playing!
► NEED SOME HELP?
• Pop along to the forum: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
• Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/TrinusVR
• Shoot an email: [email protected]
► MADE IT THIS FAR?
Get a 15% off with this discount code: enterthetrinus
Reading through the details sometimes pays off 😉
Operating System: Android
– Added option to flip Left/Right SBS (for Unreal games using -emulatestereo)
– Bug fixes
- I don’t usually write reviews, but when I noticed the immense amount of depressing reviews, I figured I needed to step in. Trinus VR is a fantastic concept. It doesn’t contain malware, or any virus like many might say. While I’ve never owned the actual paid version of the app, the free addition gave me what I didn’t have before, VR that is as cheap as set of dinner plates. Seeing as the developer needs this money to put a roof over his family’s heads and actually have food to eat, the price for the app is reasonable. And can we all just accept that he managed to release a good app without any ads. In fact, he is doing the gaming industry a favor, he is developing cheap VR that anyone can easily setup and use. This means the people developing for virtual reality games can develop for even more than a few thousand who actually have the money to throw at expensive close up screens. Every time I’ve used this app was amazing. It makes any game immersive, realistic, and cheap to play in another reality. Don’t be so rude to the developer about his job, there are plenty of developers that do the exact same thing he is doing, creating for gamers. And they are willing to do that for the gamers and for the families they provide for. Extra Note: Odd Sheep, thank you for bringing VR to a cheaper size and easy transportability. At some point, I might buy the full version. Please keep providing for your family and the gamers that enjoy this product. -SGG
- Scam. Avoid at all cost. A complete waste of time. You follow all the steps, download the server on PC, connect with Android TrinisVR and basically you will end up with some unfixable error 108 saying SteamVR not ready. Website doesn’t help one bit, just asks u to open SteamVR only after u open TrinisVR. Followed all the steps, all useless.
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD I tried downloading the PC half and it INFECTED MY COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS
Trinus VR FILE INFORMATION
Package name: com.loxai.trinus.test
Version: 2.1.7 (68)
File size: 4.1 MB
Updated: July 5, 2018
Minimum Android version: Android 3.1 (Honeycomb, API 12)
DOWNLOAD Trinus VR 2.1.7 (68) APK
- DOWNLOAD Trinus VR 2.1.7 (68) APK – 4.1 MB
Other versions of this app are not available!