Yoga workouts with a difference:
• Lose weight with our get in shape series – Use yoga to tone your whole body. Fat blasting workouts will get your abs burning and pulse raising.
• Get fit with our strength building workouts – These workouts will push you out of your comfort zone and make you stronger.
• Core flexibility made easy – Daily workouts release tension – Feel your body bend, not break.
• Exercises to build your balance & focus – Stress will melt away when you push your body to new limits and allow your mind to focus.
• Daily workouts that help you breathe & relax – Focus on calming breathing and relaxation techniques.
Bodyweight workouts mean you can exercise at home. Looking for a full body workout or to target specific areas like your abs and lower body? Feel the burn in your core and more with Asana Rebel.
Yoga exercises, health & more – 5 reasons why you’ll love Asana Rebel:
1. Exercise done your way – No matter your level, your goals or schedule, we’ve got custom HIIT workouts and calming yoga routines.
2. Get fit, no more excuses – Yoga inspired fitness on your phone makes it easy to do workouts at home or when you’re on the move.
3. Lose weight fast – track your yoga journey with our workout calendar. Watch your body and mind transform every time you collect a green dot.
4. Abs, core and more – Choose the workout for the body part you want and you’re ready to go!
5. Health & fitness for the mind and body – lose weight with HIIT inspired exercise or relax with our calming practices.
Daily workouts will make you feel stronger every time you exercise. Roll out your yoga mat and be empowered by bodyweight exercises.
Create goals and smash your daily workouts whenever you hit the mat! Invest in your health with the only yoga and fitness guide you need.
Download Asana Rebel today, join our #rebelsquad and get ready to strike a pose.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Fresh From Los Angeles: Experience 60 new workouts
New Collections: Build healthy routines
Filter Selection: Find workouts based on your goals
Past Workouts: All workouts from the older version are available in settings
- I’m very sad with this app. The programs are awesome and I love the yoga inspired exercises but it’s a shame that you only get 1 free routine… I can’t afford a mensal payment but why not warn before I install that is payd app?
- I thought would give the app a try. I enjoy going to yoga classes but they often cost so much to drop in and I frequently travel so memberships are hard to commit too. There is a massive selection of classes in all styles with plenty of different instructors. There is a class for anyone with wide varieties of intensity. lots of great workouts under 30min if you are tight for time. If not, do another! I’ve been very pleased so far. It is great value and I plan on giving it a serious try.
- i paid the 100$ lifetime fee to have this app available and yet it says that my email isnt found! what a waste of money and my time. and also i very much dislike the new update that you cant schedule a workout calendar… lame.
- $$$$ cost way to much! It’s 4.99 for a year but you have to pay for the year up front. I would spend $3 a month to use but nothing more. really great app such a bummer they are so money hungry. plus only one free workout is offered and always seems to be the same 5 minute one….
Asana Rebel: Yoga Workouts & Bodyweight Fitness 126.96.36.1992 FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 87.4 MB (91,642,444 bytes)
Download Asana Rebel: Yoga Workouts & Bodyweight Fitness 188.8.131.522 APK
Asana Rebel: Yoga Workouts & Bodyweight Fitness 184.108.40.2060
Filesize: 87.39 MB (91,638,335 bytes)
Asana Rebel: Yoga Workouts & Bodyweight Fitness 220.127.116.117
Filesize: 87.39 MB (91,630,143 bytes)
Asana Rebel: Yoga Workouts & Bodyweight Fitness 18.104.22.1687
Version: 22.214.171.1247 (1247)
Filesize: 87.32 MB (91,557,830 bytes)
Min: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded: December 15, 2018 at 4:18PM