Install Cerberus and try it for free for one week, then you can buy a license for your account from within the app or from the web dashboard.
It has three ways to protect your device. These are the “3 heads” of Cerberus:
– Remote control through the website https://www.cerberusapp.com
– Remote control via SMS (text messages) from another phone
– Automatic alerts
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your lost or stolen device, like:
– Locate and track it
– Lock the device with a code
– Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
– Display a message that stays on the screen, and also make your device speak the message
– Take pictures, screenshots and even record videos, to identify the thief
– Get the location history, to see where the device has been in the past
– Wipe the internal memory and the SD card, to protect your personal data
– Record audio from the microphone
– Get a list of last calls sent and received
– Get information about cell phone network and WiFi network the device is connected to, and nearby WiFi networks
– Start a remote shell (SSH-like), to execute commands as if the device were connected to your computer with a USB cable
– And much more!
Cerberus can automatically perform actions when some conditions are met. For instance, it will send email/SMS alerts if the SIM card is changed (see the “SIM checker” section of the settings) and it will email you a photo of the thief when a wrong unlock code is entered (section “Automatic photo capture”).
You can also set your own rules, see the “AutoTask” section! From there you can set geofencing (alerts when the phone exits or enters an area) and a lot of more automatic actions and alerts.
From within the app configuration, you can enable some options to make difficult for the thief to disable or uninstall Cerberus. Make sure to enable the “Device Administration” functionality and the “Protect device admin” option. Also you can block the Power Menu to prevent the thief from shutting down the device, and block access to the status bar in the lock screen, so nobody would be able to change the quick settings in Lollipop (Android 5.0) and later versions.
If you have rooted your device you can install Cerberus as a system application and get many additional features, including complete uninstall protection (Cerberus will survive a factory reset) and GPS auto-enabling when you start tracking the device. See the Help page on our website for more information on that.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed.
If you have an Android Wear smartwatch, make sure to check the “Wearable device” section of the app settings: you will find many useful and cool features.
Please read the Help page on our website (https://www.cerberusapp.com/help.php), it has the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions not covered there, feature requests or experience any issues, contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help!
Table of Content:
- 0.1 WHAT’S NEW
- 0.2 User Reviews/Opinion:
- 0.3 Cerberus anti theft 3.6 (273599) FILE INFORMATION
- 0.4 Download Cerberus anti theft 3.6 (273599) APK
- 1 Old Versions
Many features should not work: SMS commands, SMS alerts, SMS/call backups, opening the app with the dial code, etc.
Issues with the app: download the full version from our website. Then if you still experience issues send an email to [email protected]
Issues with Google policies: comment here https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/117486314
- Finally had to this app to find my phone and all I get is “Problem communicating with your device” error. No support from the company. Before you install or buy look at the website they have it is terrible. DO NOT EXPECT THIS APP TO FIND YOUR PHONE IF IT GOES Missing. Now the app keeps giving me a ^device located^ notification which is impossible to remove without upgrading and paying a monthly fee. Terrible app do not download
- This morning, at 6:10am, Cerberus displayed a notification on my phone saying something like “Device located” on my Android. Crazy thing is, I did NOT request my devices location. My question is, who did? I’m also getting messages saying “CONNECT message received (web)” and I’m NOT logged into a Web session. I’m thinking someone may have gotten my password. Anyway, I removed the app until I can get answers.
- Had a little issue with the app after the last update. My failed unlock attempts when using a pattern wasn’t triggering the photo capture and the email but it seems that by changing your existing pattern, it will work once more so no biggie. The developer answered my emails when I contacted support. Thank you once again for a great app.
Cerberus anti theft 3.6 (273599) FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 6.41 MB (6,725,965 bytes)
Download Cerberus anti theft 3.6 (273599) APK
Cerberus anti theft 3.5.9 (273596)
Cerberus anti theft 3.5.8 (273590)