foobar2000 mobile is an advanced audio player for mobile devices.
* Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack.
* Gapless playback.
* Full ReplayGain support (playback and scanning).
* Supports playback and downloading music from UPnP media servers.
Improved Equalizer page.
- I mainly listen music in the car and I had chosen this app, because of its regain feature and the fact that it seemed to shuffle through my 4000+ songs. I dropped it, since it simply crashes regularly and sometimes also forgets the songs already played and starts a new shuffle list. Even when it’s not crashing the song information via BT stops working. Useless for me…
- This is becoming my go-to app on Android for listening to my offline music collection, primarily because it can play all my files. The only other app I’ve found that can play all my files is VLC. For 99% of users, I’d recommend a different player. Pi Music Player and Musicolet are both great apps for offline listening and can play most files. If those other apps are giving you some problems, though, or if you’re interested in some other DSP options, then give foobar2000 a try.
foobar2000 1.1.25 (arm64-v8a) (Android 4.0+)
Filesize: 7.63 MB (7,995,750 bytes)
Download foobar2000 1.1.25 (arm64-v8a) (Android 4.0+) APK
foobar2000 1.1.24 (arm64-v8a) (Android 4.0+)
Filesize: 7.62 MB (7,989,766 bytes)
foobar2000 1.1.23 (arm64-v8a) (Android 4.0+)
Filesize: 7.62 MB (7,989,452 bytes)
foobar2000 1.1.22 (arm64-v8a) (Android 4.0+)
Filesize: 7.62 MB (7,988,305 bytes)