Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such
as HDR+ and Smartburst.
• HDR+ – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Video Stabilization – Capture exceptionally smooth videos even if your hands shake.
• Smartburst – Hold down the shutter button to automatically capture a stream of photos and make moving GIFs.
• Photo sphere – Create immersive spherical photos.
• Lens Blur – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to close-up pictures.
• Slow Motion – Capture action in epic slow motion video (up to 240fps on some supported devices).
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on recent Nexus and Pixel devices on Android 7.1.1 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Location: Required in order to add location information to pictures.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
Table of Content:
• Mute Camera Shutter Sounds – Turn shutter sounds off from Settings (this option is only available in some locations).
• Selfie Flash – When using the front-facing camera, turn flash on to improve front-facing pictures in low light.
- @Google – the camera keeps getting better. Night sight holds summer real promise. Can you please update the flash, though, to toggle through on/auto/off with taps, so that you don’t have to adjust your hand to choose flash then select the correct option? The flash settings interface could be a lot better. Thanks!
- There was a feature that lets you create an icon on the launcher screen that automatically turns on Google camera and starts recording video immediately in one press. The latest update took away the feature and now I have to use two presses. One to turn on the app and into video camera mode. The 2nd to start shooting the video. I miss the one press convenience.
- Horrible–this update ruined the panorama mode! I wish I could get back to the “blue-dot” mode for taking panoramas of the previous versions. Used to take really jaw-dropping panoramas with the Pixel 2XL, but with the new update, they are stretched and warped. Why, Google, why? The old mode panoramas used to blow ones from the iPhone out of the water. Now just a hot mess. Bring back the blue dot!
- The night sight feature is literally jaw dropping. Just adding to an already wonderful camera experience. I just ask one thing, please work on making portrait mode official on original Pixel devices. That would make this camera app a full 7/5. Lol.
Google Camera 6.1.013.216795316 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 9.0+)
File Size: 78.41 MB (82,219,563 bytes)
Google Camera 5.3.015.199570961 (READ NOTES) (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 9.0+)
Version: 5.3.015.199570961 (42349277)
File Size: 49.69 MB (52,106,228 bytes)
Min: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
Uploaded: July 2, 2018 at 11:29PM GMT+0530