Download Kodi free and open source cross-platform media player and entertainment hub for digital media APK for your Android Mobile, Tablet OR any Android device.
Download Kodi APK v18.2. Kodi® media center, formerly known as XBMC™ Media Center, is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Kodi belongs to the Video Players & Editors category and the developer of this app is XBMC Foundation. The average rating is 2.5 out of 5 stars on our website. However, this app’s rating is 4.4 out of 5 stars according to different rating platforms. Download Kodi if you need a free app from the Video Players & Editors category for your device but you will need Android 5.0 version or higher to install this app.
Kodi for Android is an award winning free media player and entertainment hub for home theater PCs. There have been lots of its users installing it to a big screen as it resembles a cable TV. It can even be controlled by a remote control. There are many benefits to having this app on a gadget, such as user friendly, fitting phones and tables with 5” or more, and for sure low cost because you didn’t pay for having it. Having this app is not a bad idea. One good thing about it is that it supports all audio and video formats.
To sum app, here are some pros and cons that you might want to know.
Table of Content:
- Allow you to install plenty of add-ons and create shortcuts for them. Thus, you have many choices of shows and movies to watch on your digital platforms.
- Easy to install without having to learn or read “how to” use it.
- Customized with many streaming add-ons. This eases users to choose which channel to add on their app.
- It requires limitless and powerful internet connection, so some people still prefer having a cable TV or downloading a certain show and watching it later on other media software.
Kodi is available on this site since its release on December 23, 2016. The app is available in english. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like Kodi are YouTube, MX Player, VLC, MX Player Pro and AZ Screen Recorder. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website.
How to Install Kodi on Android
As stated before, this app is easy to install. However, if you are curious about its installation, here are the steps. First, download the APK file. After that, go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources. Find your APK file in file manager and then install it by tapping the file. Wait until the process finished.
How to Use the App
If you want to watch a movie, first of all, open the app and choose “System” on the menu followed by “File manager”. Choose “Add source” and add your file on it. For adding Android TV or other settings, you just need to follow the directions provided on the app.
- Fix possible crash in controller dialog
- Update standard scrapers to latest version available on release
- Fix possible connection issues with internal webserver
- Fix crash when peripheral joystick add-on is disabled
What’s new in this version of Kodi (XBMC)?
Kodi Apk File Information:
Package name: org.xbmc.kodi
Version: 18.4 (1804000)
File size: 60.1 MB
Updated: September 4, 2019
Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Download Kodi APK Latest Version
Older Version of Kodi APK Available:
Developer: XBMC Foundation
Version: Krypton 17.6 (1760000)
File size: 82.8 MB
Uploaded: November 16, 2017 at 3:57PM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
- Download Latest APK File (82.8 MB)
- Kodi Krypton v18.4 APK LATEST VERSION uploaded: September 3, 2019
- Kodi 17.0-BETA3 APK uploaded: October 10, 2016
- Kodi 17.0-BETA2 APK uploaded: September 18, 2016
- Kodi 17.0-BETA1 APK uploaded: August 23, 2016
- Kodi 16.1 (161001) APK uploaded: August 11, 2016
- Kodi 16.1-RC1 APK uploaded: March 7, 2016
- Kodi 16.0 APK uploaded: February 21, 2016
- Kodi 16.0-RC3 APK uploaded: February 5, 2016
- Kodi 16.0-RC2 APK uploaded: January 29, 2016