Kodi for Android is an award winning free media player and entertainment hub for home theater PCs. There have been lots of its users installing it to a big screen as it resembles a cable TV. It can even be controlled by a remote control. There are many benefits to having this app on a gadget, such as user friendly, fitting phones and tables with 5” or more, and for sure low cost because you didn’t pay for having it. Having this app is not a bad idea. One good thing about it is that it supports all audio and video formats.
To sum app, here are some pros and cons that you might want to know.
- Allow you to install plenty of add-ons and create shortcuts for them. Thus, you have many choices of shows and movies to watch on your digital platforms.
- Easy to install without having to learn or read “how to” use it.
- Customized with many streaming add-ons. This eases users to choose which channel to add on their app.
- It requires limitless and powerful internet connection, so some people still prefer having a cable TV or downloading a certain show and watching it later on other media software.
How to Install Kodi on Android
As stated before, this app is easy to install. However, if you are curious about its installation, here are the steps. First, download the APK file. After that, go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources. Find your APK file in file manager and then install it by tapping the file. Wait until the process finished.
How to Use the App
If you want to watch a movie, first of all, open the app and choose “System” on the menu followed by “File manager”. Choose “Add source” and add your file on it. For adding Android TV or other settings, you just need to follow the directions provided on the app.
- Fix possible crash in controller dialog
- Update standard scrapers to latest version available on release
- Fix possible connection issues with internal webserver
- Fix crash when peripheral joystick add-on is disabled
Kodi File Information
Developer: XBMC Foundation
Version: Krypton 17.6 (1760000)
File size: 82.8 MB
Uploaded: November 16, 2017 at 3:57PM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
Download Kodi APK Krypton 17.6
Older Version of Kodi APK Available:
- Kodi Krypton 17.6 APK LATEST VERSION uploaded: January 19, 2018
- Kodi 17.0-BETA3 APK uploaded: October 10, 2016
- Kodi 17.0-BETA2 APK uploaded: September 18, 2016
- Kodi 17.0-BETA1 APK uploaded: August 23, 2016
- Kodi 16.1 (161001) APK uploaded: August 11, 2016
- Kodi 16.1-RC1 APK uploaded: March 7, 2016
- Kodi 16.0 APK uploaded: February 21, 2016
- Kodi 16.0-RC3 APK uploaded: February 5, 2016
- Kodi 16.0-RC2 APK uploaded: January 29, 2016