Meetup brings people together in thousands of cities to do more of what they want to do in life. It is organized around one simple idea: when we get together and do the things that matter to us, we’re at our best. And that’s what Meetup does. It brings people together to do, explore, teach and learn the things that help them come alive.
For example, people run marathons, thanks to running Meetups. They write, thanks to writing Meetups. They change their careers, thanks to career Meetups. Because at Meetups, people welcome each other. They talk, help, mentor, and support each other – all in pursuit of moving their lives forward.
Featured by Google “New & Updated Apps”
Some popular Meetups include:
• Tech Meetup groups
• Fitness Meetup groups
• Career and Networking Meetup groups
• Photography Meetup groups
• Language Meetup groups
• and 1,000s more
Questions? Suggestions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to recommend Meetups that are close to you and to show you your distance from a scheduled Meetup, we use your device’s precise location (GPS and network-based).
Table of Content:
We’re always making improvements so Meetup works better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features.
As always, we love hearing your feedback: email@example.com
- Decent app. But far too much focus on finding meetup “events” in the local area, and not at all useful for finding the “groups” you might like to join. This is a shame as I have zero interest in joining random one-off events. I want to find similar minded people who i can meet up with repeatedly. Which is why I have to go to the desktop version ti to use meetup in any useful way.
- The mobile app changes the color on your logo. People don’t get notified of events or messages. Polls don’t work in app. I get notifications from groups I disabled notifications on. It has been almost a year.. Bunch of wankers
- Stops working after a handful of operations. Have to force stop the app in Android each time. Reinstall didn’t help. Happens to many people not just me so I wonder if meetup staff even use the app. Developers: Try replicating the problem. *If* that does not work *then* ask me to help you debug.
Meetup 3.10.37 (Android 4.4+)FILE INFORMATION
FileSize: 12.57 MB (13,180,625 bytes)
Download Meetup 3.10.37 (Android 4.4+) APK
- Download Meetup 3.10.37 (Android 4.4+) APK – 12.57 MB
Meetup 3.10.36 (Android 4.4+)
Filesize: 23.67 MB (24,816,223 bytes)