Download Microsoft Edge Download Latest version for free here for your android phone or tablet…
Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a beat.
Personalize Microsoft Edge for safe and fast web browsing
• Microsoft Edge uses AdBlock Plus to help block unwanted ads. Visit Settings > Content blockersto turn on.
• With Reading view you can reorganize content on a webpage to make it easier to focus.
• Try out Microsoft Rewards. Sign in with your Microsoft account, and search on Bing to rack up points and redeem them.
Save your passwords and save time
• Your passwords are safer with Microsoft Edge. Allow the browser to remember passwords, and you’ll save time when you revisit Favorites.
• With Microsoft Edge, it’s easy to find and manage your content with Favorites. Plus, you’ll find Reading list, History, and Books all in one place.
• Search fast and type less. Take a photo (or use an image on your camera roll) and try Camera search for fast results. Or, try Voice search to search the web. With Voice search you can ask a question or speak a prompt to search the web in more natural, familiar ways.
• Link your Android phone with your Windows 10 device and then >seamlessly sync content (like webpages) between devices.
Keep your browsing secure and private
• Your favorites, reading list and passwords are safely and securely synced across your devices, for a personalized browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
What do you think about Microsoft Edge?
Send feedback in the app. We want to hear from you!
Table of Content:
* Tip: Block unwanted ads quickly. Go to Settings > Content blockers to turn on AdBlock Plus.
- Excellent and Top most priority if would recommend to others. Please add a download manager with services running in background if accidently exits the browser. Along with this, please add QUEUE feature to priortise the running downloads. Otherwise it is an excellent smooth browser that I have uninstalled and disabled built in browsers.
- So far I like the edge app for what it is, but me and several other techs at my work are experiencing problems with the app. Problems like the Homepage setting isn’t there. We use this on our phones for our program to perform service calls. We would like to add our link as the homepage. Why is it that some of our techs has the Homepage setting show up on their phones and some of us dont? for this reason I dont like the app. As we compare our phone settings with the ones that work, all are same.
Microsoft Edge 188.8.131.5255 beta FLE INFORMATION
Filesize: 77.14 MB (80,887,337 bytes)
Download Microsoft Edge 184.108.40.20655 beta APK
Microsoft Edge 220.127.116.1137
Filesize: 76.4 MB (80,114,128 bytes)