Download Mopria Print Service APK Download Latest version for free here for your android phone or tablet…
Mopria Print Service enables printing on your Android smartphone or tablet to Mopria® certified printers and multi-function printers (MFP) from Brother, Canon, DEVELOP, Epson, Fuji Xerox, Gestetner, HP, Infotec, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lanier, Lenovo, Lexmark, NEC, NRG, Pantum, RICOH, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, TA Triumph Adler-UTAX, Toshiba and Xerox. The companies who make these devices have collaborated to create the Mopria Print Service to make printing easier and create an industry-wide print solution.
If you want to check to see if you printer is Mopria® certified before installing the Mopria Print Service, check here: http://mopria.org/certified-products.
Easily print photos, web pages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a Mopria® certified printer through a wireless network or using Wi-Fi Direct®. Control print settings such as color, number of copies, duplex, paper size, page range, media type and orientation. In the workplace, take advantage of the advanced punching, folding, stapling, PIN printing, user authentication, and accounting features.
The Mopria Print Service also allows users to print using the Share feature from many of their favorite apps including Facebook, Flipboard, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest, giving users the power to print easily. When using the Share feature, users will see a Mopria Print Service option is included as an option after email and messaging. The Share icon is conspicuously placed and users simply select the Mopria Print Service option, select their printer, adjust settings and print.
Mopria Print Service is pre-installed on some Android and Amazon devices. The device manufacturer determines which devices have the Mopria Print Service pre-installed and if the Mopria Print Service can be uninstalled from such devices.
For more detailed information, visit the following website: http://mopria.org/en/faq.
Table of Content:
- This is the ONLY app that allows me to wirelessly print to my Epson WF-2630 from my Samsung 9. It’s super easy & allows you to modify paper settings just like a desktop would prior to printing. I have a 4,800sf house (ugh – so much housework!) & I can connect to printer from any room. It’s just a simple, no frills, get job done app!
- Message print I don’t see that option. Menu extremely limited though. Messages,Calls is what I expected this app is not capable of either. Using this app to print from other Apps that have printing abilities this app falls very short. Centering to page before printing is not a capability available. Waste paper is what is to be expected for lack of OPTIONS!
- Allows me to select from between my HP wide-format inkject or my Brother color Copier/FAX/Printer/Scanner or send it to other devices on my home network. And I can choose paper size, orientation, media type (plain, thick, glossy etc.), tray #, simplex or duplex (long or short edge) color or grayscale and page range.
- This is the only app that works with my HP Officejet Pro 8610. The apps I use to use recommended by HP stopped working for my printer. This was running in about a minute. If the app does not detect your printer use the add printer button and put in the IP address.
Mopria Print Service 2.6.6 FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 19.68 MB (20,637,323 bytes)
Download Mopria Print Service 2.6.6 APK
- Download Mopria Print Service 2.6.6 APK – 19.68 MB
Mopria Print Service 2.6.5
Version: 2.6.5 (200600500)
Filesize: 19.68 MB (20,636,813 bytes)
Min: Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded: October 18, 2018 at 4:36AM
Mopria Print Service 2.5.5
Filesize: 19.38 MB (20,325,698 bytes)