MovieShot APK is a successor of MovieFire from the same development team which lets users watch and download HD movies, web series, short films and more. Probably they stopped the development of the predecessor due to the intellectual property claims. Anyway, we have now the MovieShot which is based on the same code (I guess), and everything looks same irrespective to the name.
The best thing I’ve noticed while using the app is recommendations through notifications when new content is being added. Isn’t it cool? There are a lot of other things which really helpful to the end-user, including two servers for streaming and downloading.
Yes, they have added two servers for every movie or web series. So, ultimately users won’t face any errors when they want to watch the desired content. Another good news for the people who would like to watch adult content since movieshot app has a separate section for 18+ content from around the world.
- What is MovieShot APK?
- Download MoviShot APK Latest Official Version for Android
- How to Install MovieShot APK for Android?
- How to Install MovieShot APK on FireStick and FireTv 4K?
What is MovieShot APK?
MovieShot APK is an android entertainment application formerly known as MovieFire. Mostly you would find Bollywood and Hollywood stuff here. The application is capable of running on FireStick and Amazon Fire Tv devices along with android smartphones. So, enjoy limitless entertainment with this fantastic app.
Offers a wide range of movies collection including Tv series originated from especially Indian (Asian) and international. Don’t think it is a search as like VivaTv APK which actually scrapes working links available on the internet. Behind the scenes, the developers are always working on it to provide 100% streaming links.
Indeed, the developers add working streaming links manually by themselves. I would say, a free platform for all your entertainment needs. Your home filled with full of entertainment when you opt this MovieShot App on respective smart devices.
|Last updated||December 31, 2019|
Download MoviShot APK Latest Official Version for Android
Sometimes MovieShot won’t allow you to play some content due to some DRM restrictions. In those cases, you have to utilise the download option. I mean you can download the required video to your device storage for offline viewing instead of trying to watch. As per the developer suggestions, UC browser is the best option than chrome for better performance.
Get your favourite movies in HD 720P and Full HD 1080P print for the best experience. Also, the app comes with the beautiful dark UI, which is an addition to use in nights.
Here, we provide regular updates for the MovieShot APK whenever the developer made a new release. Kindly subscribe to our Telegram Channel for awesome instant notifications.
- Dubbed movies – Yes, you can watch dubbed films from the Hollywood and even from the Indian regional languages
- Punjabi section – There is a separate section Punjabi lovers where you can find all the content from the Punjabi language.
- South Indian – South Indian section lets you discover content from languages such as Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada.
- Two servers – One can download and watch tv series from available servers. Two servers for more stability.
- Clean UI – Everything is organised in a way that everyone can access features without any complications. So, one can find available content easily.
- Updates – You will be notified through push notifications whenever update arrives. And download and install the update in a few clicks.
- Search – Explore the content which is available in the MovieShot application by just a single tap.
- Refresh – Swipe down in the home page to see the latest added movies and series.
- Movie suggestion – This section allows you to write (genre or name) or upload images (posters) to their server and get suggestions from them.
- Watch later list – Yet to be added.
- Recent list – Yet to be added.
- Support – A small chat window will open, and there you can ask the question related to this android application.
- Notifications – In the top row, you can see the New notification update bar. Tap on the drop-down arrow to see the latest messages from the developer team.
How to Install MovieShot APK for Android?
Step 1. Once you download the MovieShot APK file from our official, secure servers, tap on it.
Step 2. Here at this point, you might face the security warning. Ignore and tap on the settings to enable unknown sources setting.
Step 3. Enabled unknown sources? Then go to the downloaded folder and find the APK file.
Step 4. Tap on it again to install on your android device.
Step 5. Now, Open it.
Step 6. Select any video and click on the play button to watch directly from the default player.
Step 7. Or You can choose download option to save the video into phones gallery for offline watching.
How to Install MovieShot APK on FireStick and FireTv 4K?
MoviShot may require Mouse Toggle application installed on your FireStick device because some options are not yet optimised to the Fire Tv devices. The developers will update it soon with the full compatibility. Kindly use Mouse Toggle app till then.
Step 1. Go to the main settings of the Fire Tv Stick from the home screen.
Step 2. Go to the device settings.
Step 3. Navigate to the Developer options to tweak some security settings.
Step 4. Click on the Apps from unknown sources option to instal APKs from other than the Amazon app store.
Step 5. Ignore the message and turn it on. Then you are good to go.
Step 6. Back to the home screen and navigate to the search icon in the top menu bar. Click on it.
Step 7. Type Downloader application there.
Step 8. Click on the downloader application and install from the amazon app store.
Step 9. Open it right from there.
Allow storage permissions.
Step 11. Next step is select Browser option from the menu.
Step 12. Enter this URL path: bit.ly/2MJYkd9 with the help of the on-screen keyboard. Click on the Go button.
Step 13. It will download MovieShot APK file to your FireStick device storage.
Step 14. Wait for it to be done. Then click on the Install button.
Step 15. Again wait for some time. Usually, it takes less than 1-minute based on the APK file size.
Step 16. Once you see the Done button. Click on it.
Step 17. Now, it will take you to another page where you can delete the APK file. So, you can clear some storage.
Step 18. Go back to the Home screen. Then navigate to the Apps & Channels section and click on it.
Step 19. Scroll the installed apps list until you find the MovieShot App icon.
Step 20. Move this app icon to the top. So, that you can easily open from the home screen whenever you want to watch movies or series.
Q1. How many servers does MovieShot provide?
Two servers for better user experience. Use another server if you face any trouble with any of them
Q2. Does MovieShot support eternal player?
As of now, It doesn’t support to the external player like Mx Player or VLC. This feature will be added very soon.
Q3. Does MovieShot have dubbed movies?
Yes, We have a huge list dubbed Hollywood movies to Indian regional languages.
Q4. Is it ad-free?
No, You can see the advertisements while opening the movies mostly. Very minimal ads added and negligible.
Q5. What should I do when the player returns an error?
Just download the video to your storage and watch it on your favourite media player.
You cant do anything in this case from your end. All you need to do is wait for the notification from the developers that it is fixed.