• Data transfer, backup and restore
• New features advice
• Software update check
• Account settings (Samsung/Google™/email/etc.)
How to get started
1. Download the “Smart Tutor” from Google play store and install on our Android device.
* From Galaxy S5, please download Smart Tutor via the Galaxy Essential widget
(this features may differ by region or nations.)
2. Make a phone call to the SAMSUNG Contact center. After agreeing “Terms and Conditions”,
the phone number of contact center will be displayed.(Because it is depending on country)
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by a tech expert.
4. Once connected, a tech expert will diagnose your mobile.
5. If you want to terminate “Smart Tutor”, please tap “Disconnect” menu.
• Safety & Reliable
Don’t worry about exposing our private information.”Smart Tutor” restricts a tech expert
from accessing applications with customer’s private information such as Gallery, Message,
e-mail and other throughout special features.
• Convenient & Easy
Provide remote support from our Android device quickly and easily if we can use 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
Screen Share / Chat / Screen Lock / Application Lock
Requirement & Note
1. “Smart Tutor” works with Android OS(Above Android 2.3.6)
2. “Google Experience Device” is not supported such as “Galaxy Nexus”
3. Connection in 3G/4G Network will be chargeable according to your network data fee agreement with
your operator/Telecom. Before the connection, ensure to check Wi-Fi availability for free support
- What the hell is happening with all useless Samsung mobile unnecessarily ads always shown on screen not happened in MI mobile which I was using from last 3 years but Samsung just loosing their customers. I don’t wanna rate even single
- When I call to provided helpline number it is said that the number is invalid.I mean what the hell is happening.Does Samsung want to loose their customers.
- Using remote access the technical staff has tried twice and failed to resolve a Samsung stock email badge number problem that began when a mandatory phone system update was made just yesterday :
- Horrible customer service! Didn’t listen to me at all. Did eat they wanted with my phone with zero consideration to my opinion. Messed up my phone settings after telling them that east they wanted to do had already been done. Horrible!
Table of Content:
- 1 Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 220) (Android 4.0+) FILE INFORMATION
- 2 Download Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 220) (Android 4.0+)APK – 7.84 MB
- 3 Old Versions
- 4 Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 212) (Android 4.0+)
- 5 Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 209) (Android 4.0+)
- 6 Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 204) (Android 4.0+)
- 7 Try Related Apps:
- 8 Share this post:
Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 220) (Android 4.0+) FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 7.84 MB (8,219,093 bytes)
Download Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 220) (Android 4.0+)APK – 7.84 MB
Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 212) (Android 4.0+)
Filesize: 7.86 MB (8,242,060 bytes)
Smart Tutor for SAMSUNG Mobile 1.5 (build 209) (Android 4.0+)
Filesize: 7.87 MB (8,250,292 bytes)