Download Swift Backup APK Latest version for free here…
• Swift Backup requires Google Sign-in to work. Do NOT download if you plan to use this app in a system without Google apps (“gapps”).
• No other cloud storage options will be added. We will support only Google Drive for cloud backups. Do NOT request for other cloud storage options.
Swift Backup can backup your important data in minutes! Its quick, efficient and boasts an elegant design for a refreshing backup experience. Integration with Google Drive™ allows you to sync your backup files to your Google Drive account.
With Swift Backup, you can backup your
• Call Logs
• Applied Wallpapers
On rooted devices Swift Backup can also backup
• App data (Restore apps in the same condition as when they were backed up)
• WiFi networks
Premium options (Unlocked via in-app purchase plan)
• Dark app theme
• Batch backup/restore options for apps (Root needed)
• Schedule backups for Apps, Call Logs & Messages
• Launcher icon shortcuts
Please report any observed bugs with steps to reproduce either via email or community linked below:
Google+ community: https://goo.gl/A0HX5O
*Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Table of Content:
• Fixed app restoring issues on Xiaomi Android Pie beta (Poco F1)
• Minor fixes
Detailed changelog in our G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112465567729965769911
- It works as advertised, but the support for pie is still not there. Pls add it asap as oreo is getting older now. Will give 5 star if that happens. Edit: wew, that was fast. Thanks for the update.
- Amazing app !! And love the cloud schedule backup. just one thing I wish you guys had. Ability to only restore data. I know we can restore app+data. But no option to only restore data. Edit: developer explain me how how app+data works so 5* i mean why not ? This is an amazing app
- Basically TiBackup but with better restore, better app data management, better permission handling, and overall a better UI with an equally capable developer at the helm. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, Swift Backup deserves the top spot in any Android user’s toolkit.
- Not allowing to test basic functions, especially on a beta is a big turn off. Would probably buy lifetime if I could even test backup and restore for just 1 app. @Dev – I see why now, have to upload to drive first? Why can’t it be restored from local? Sorry no good for me, but good work overall
- I do not need cloud storage, local is enough. I don’t need you to bother about managing or remembering my passwords. And I still don’t get why the devil you need access to my Google account? Correct me if I’m wrong.
Swift Backup 2.1.2 FILE INFORMATION
File Size: 11.35 MB (11,900,080 bytes)
DOWNLOAD Swift Backup 2.1.2 APK
- DOWNLOAD Swift Backup 2.1.2 APK – 11.35 MB