AndroidFreeApks.com try to give the Latest Version of "DOWNLOAD Transit: Real-Time Transit App V5.2.6 APK" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android category. This APK file last updated on July 30, 2019 at 3:34 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "DOWNLOAD Transit: Real-Time Transit App V5.2.6 APK", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
Download Transit: Real-Time Transit App APK Download Latest version for free here for your android phone or tablet…
Transit is your real-time urban travel companion. Navigate your city’s public transit system with accurate real-time predictions, simple trip planning, step-by-step navigation, service disruption notifications, and departure and stop reminders… all presented in a clear, bold interface. Public transport not cooperating? Easily request an Uber, reserve a car2go, or grab the closest bike share.
Over 125 supported cities including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and many more across North America & Europe. Check below for a partial list.
?Google Play Picks?
? ‘Killer App’ – WSJ?
⏰“You won’t realize how much time you can save planning until you use this app” – LA Times⏰
?”MBTA has a favorite transit app — and it’s called Transit” – Boston Globe?
?NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner?
?Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO?
– Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions
– Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
– See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.
– Get push notifications if service disruptions will affect your commute (in select cities).
– Launch GO for step-by-step navigation when you’re on an unfamiliar route.
– Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as well as prompts to pick up the pace in GO.
– View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
– Locate bike share stations, see the number of bikes available, pay for passes, and unlock bikes (in select cities).
– Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
– Find nearby car share vehicles and book one.
– Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / Uber / bike share / car2go / ferry
Here is a partial list of supported agencies and cities ( full list: http://transitapp.com/region)
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra*, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA*, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD*, B-cycle
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak*
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT*, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR)*, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)*, NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE*, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR* Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Diego: MTS*, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+20 more cities!
Montréal: STM*, RTL*, STL*, EXO*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*, STO
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO Transit*, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, HSR*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay*, Burlington, Oakville, Durham (DRT)*, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain
Victoria: BC Transit
+ 10 more cities!
*includes real-time info(eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, NextBus in Boston, etc)
Table of Content:
- 0.1 WHAT’S NEW
- 0.2 User Reviews/Opinion:
- 0.3 Transit: Real-Time Transit App 5.2.6 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+) FILE INFORMATION
- 0.4 Download Transit: Real-Time Transit App v5.2.6 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+) APK
- 1 Old Versions
- 2 Try Related Apps:
- 3 Share this post:
No one’s quick as Gaston!
No one tweets us even-close-as-often as Gaston!
No one spots bugs like Gaston
Emails our moms like Gaston?
Asked our real-time lead Juan B to prom like Gaston?!?
No one will notice these changes except like maybe Gaston
You’re our hero! Oh GastoOooOoOn!
Tl;dr: we fixed some bugs.
*For rights to this melody: tweet @disney
**For new bug sightings and/or lyrics: tweet @transitapp
***To remove this earworm from your brain: rate us five stars plz
- I use this app daily and love it! The app provides a much better use experience than the transit authority website. The ability to use the app to track a bus when the “official” site isn’t working has saved me a couple of times. I submitted a suggestion to change the user interface and the next day’s update incorporated it! I’m guessing it’s a coincidence but still!
- Busses here are in loops, travelling from point to point and back. If you are in the middle of the loop you can see where the busses are in each direction and decide which direction to go. If you are at the start you can only see the busses in one direction making it impossible to see the arriving bus on the map. Would love to just always see where busses are on loop selected. Current bug seems to only allow bus line to be touched only once then reboot is required.
- When using “go” the bus locations on the map are exceptionally accurate if they have the little smiley face on them (indicating someone else is using go on that bus). So much so that I can literally watch the bus come down the street and it matches the map almost exactly. Using city-provided metrics (no smiley) there is more variation so leave a few minutes buffer just in case. If you’re using this app please use “go” as it gives a significantly more accurate experience to everyone!
Transit: Real-Time Transit App 5.2.6 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+) FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 10.57 MB (11,079,012 bytes)
Download Transit: Real-Time Transit App v5.2.6 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+) APK
Transit: Real-Time Transit App 5.2.7 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+)
Filesize: 10.57 MB (11,078,984 bytes)
Transit: Real-Time Transit App 5.2.4 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+)
Transit: Real-Time Transit App 5.2.1 (arm-v7a) (Android 6.0+)
Filesize: 11.39 MB (11,938,864 bytes)
"DOWNLOAD Transit: Real-Time Transit App V5.2.6 APK" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything happens for your phone or talet, we try to give apk file as it is what there in google playstore.