Download Uber Latest Version 4.163.4 for Android
(4.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 3,332,000 users)
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
– Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
– The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
– You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
– Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
– After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
Uber file Information
File name: com.ubercab_v4.163.4-34712_Android-4.1.apk
Version: 4.163.4 (34712)
Uploaded: July 24, 2017 at 8:40PM GMT+00
File size: 42.91MB (44,998,876 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Download Uber App APK v4.163:
Older Version of Uber APK Available:
- Uber v4.163.4 (34712) APK LATEST VERSION uploaded: July 24, 2017
- Uber 3.102.2 (31277) APK uploaded: September 13, 2016
- Uber 3.117.3 (31442) APK uploaded: August 31, 2016
- Uber 3.114.2 (31392) APK uploaded: August 13, 2016
- Uber 3.112.2 (31380) APK uploaded: August 6, 2016
- Uber 3.111.2 (31363) APK uploaded: July 29, 2016