The advantages of using OneAuth to set up the two factor authentication (2fa) are:
• A secure account that always requires authentication from your device
• Option to choose your convenient authentication mode
• Support for Fingerprint, Push Notification, Time-based One Time Password, QR Code
• Single sign-on that enables one-click access to all your Zoho apps
• Secondary Devices to authenticate even if your primary device is not with you
• Works even if your device goes offline
Zoho OneAuth app goes beyond authentication and single sign-on by helping you manage your account right from the app. You can get the list of active sessions with details and swipe any session that you find suspicious. Set up ‘Safe Zones’ such as your office or home to allow sign-in automatically without authentication. If you suspect any hacking attempts, you can disable sign-in to your account with a single swipe.
Go ahead and install the app right away. It’s free, easy to use and secures your account always.
Share your feedback through the app, reach our support for any queries, and write a review to let us know what you think. We’re all ears.
- another locked out disappointment. i have called, emailed multiple times, submitted a request, and tweeted you, and still NOTHING. zoho oneauth doesn’t work, i DONT HAVE the setup codes. my business cannot go a. entire weekend with regaining access. the lack of support on this fundamental piece completely undermines the value if your entire product suite.
Push notification just doesn’t work with this app. Enabling the two factor authentication simply immediately locked me out of the account. I never had any similar experience with any other app.
- worst app ever. locked me out if Zoho. i called customer service they said to send an email to support. support sends me an email with the unclear directions and links that don’t exist. i emailed support for the 4th, they were going to call me and havent heard from anyone.
I wouldn’t have a single issue with this app if it weren’t for the fact that updating my phone made it forget me, as for some reason it did not back up proper. The auth now won’t let me into any of my account. I will gladly change this rating if there is a resolution to this. I suggest backup OAC text code as a mandatory inclusion with the app maybe.
Zoho OneAuth – Multi Factor Authenticator 1.1.3 FILE INFORMATION
Filesize: 8.82 MB (9,248,881 bytes)
Download Zoho OneAuth – Multi Factor Authenticator v1.1.3 APK
Zoho OneAuth – Multi Factor Authenticator 1.1.2
Filesize: 9.11 MB (9,548,229 bytes)
Zoho OneAuth – Multi Factor Authenticator 1.1.1
Version: 1.1.1 (16)
Filesize: 9.11 MB (9,549,781 bytes)
Min: Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Uploaded: September 28, 2018 at 9:58PM