Welcome to Discord, the best cross-platform chat app for text, video, and voice comms designed specifically for gamers. We’re used by over 250 million gamers around the world.
Create secure chat channels to play pertandingan with friends, organize squads, find teammates, LFG, and participate in gaming communities. Whether you play Battle Royale or MOBA, FPS or RPG, or if you follow streamers or esports, you can easily start a group chat for everything you and your gaming clan want to talk about.
Here’s why Discord is the best gaming chat app ever:
* Live text, voice, and video chat
Message, panggilan, and chat with your friends in real-time for all your gaming needs: everything from coordinating play sessions for Apex Legends to discussing League of Legends game meta, and organizing CS:GO team events to meming about Hearthstone. You can even upload your own images and GIFs.
* Private and public messaging
Whether you’re making a chat server for your personal Fortnite squad or a big online Dota 2 coaching community, Discord’s got you covered. DM friends 1-on-1, group chat in a secret invite-only clan, or even start a public channel that anyone can join. You can participate in as many servers as you like!
* Instant invite links for chat servers
Inviting friends to talk is as simple as copy/pasting a link. Once your teammates open your unique server link, they’ll instantly be added to your voice or text chat group so you can immediately start playing games, organizing World of Warcraft raids, and trash talking your Rocket League buddies.
* Server alat and member roles
Discord is full of tools to help you organize your guilds however you like. Tidy up conversations by adding topic-based channels within each server, and assign roles to members if you want to give them special permissions or mod powers. You can also sort specific clan members into groups that you can message all at once with a single tag.
* Community management
Groups of all sizes thrive on Discord. Faktanya, we’re the preferred komunikasi app of game developers, Reddit communities, Twitch streamers, YouTube content creators, and countless other gaming-related interest groups to post news, polls, giveaways, and discussion topics for their thousands of followers.
* Push notification controls
Want to be notified when someone DMs or tags you to play Overwatch, but not when there’s a big debate about theorycrafting in your MTG Arena group? That’s easy with our detailed server notification settings, which give you complete control over what types of messages you get alerted for.
* Cross-platform app for AFK chatting
Discord is available for both mobile and desktop so you can voice chat with your team while playing games like PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, or Destiny 2 on your PC, and continue to meme with the whole squad on your phone when you’re out playing Pokemon Go. Have all the flexibility you need in an app that’s fun, sleek, and easier to use than Skype or Teamspeak.
Millions of Discord servers have been created so far, with rich communities and tight-knit guilds formed around numerous games and interests. Jadi apa yang Anda tunggu? Install Discord for free, start a chat server or join a friend’s, and make yourself at home.
Have questions or feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APA YANG BARU
– A hidden feature. But surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
– Messages are now always sent in the order you sent them. What a concept!
– Supports better send consistency and retries during bad connections, like a good boi
– Space and time mastered: upload progress bars for each file. Don’t you guys have files?
– Vietnamese and Thai Language Support.
Pengguna Ulasan / Opini:
- Fix the notification issues on android 8 dan 9. Everyone I know that uses this app has this issue. Literally everyone. You shouldn’t have to open the app to see if somebody is calling you or has messaged you. Maybe it has something to do with having the pc version open at the same time, too? Either way, every other messenger/voice app does this better. This is a big problem.
- Switching between chats is inconvenient. I don’t want to aim for these 2 pixels where I can drag left menu. Check Telegram android app to see how dragging should be done. Juga, why can’t I just press Back button to see list of my chats?
- I first installed this on my tablet it works fine, but i tried logging in on my Android phone and it’s giving me crap about my gmail account not existing. Also on my tablet i sent the verification notice to gmail and it hasn’t shown. I’m not sure if it’s just an Android issue, a app issue. I have full connection but I’m not sure what to do
Discord – Chat for Gamers 8.5.9 beta FILE INFORMATION
Ukuran file: 50.2 MB (52,642,213 byte)
Download Discord – Chat for Gamers 8.5.9 APK beta
Download Discord – Chat for Gamers 8.5.7 beta
Ukuran file: 49.63 MB (52,045,479 byte)
Download Discord – Chat for Gamers 8.5.6
Ukuran file: 49.6 MB (52,004,833 byte)