Tired of your phone buzzing in the middle of the night? Annoying your colleagues by having your phone blast out your ringtone at work? You need Llama!
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
– In-app purchases for donations
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it’s late at night and you haven’t gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill toepassingen (also force-kill with root privileges)
Spelen, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 enkel en alleen)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
OPMERKING: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn’t work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can’t reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 ster, please say why, otherwise I can’t fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
– Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don’t expect Llama to change something that doesn’t exist! Blame Google.
– If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
– Don’t blame Llama for the lack of your operator’s phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka ‘Your personal information’) for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn’t actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn’t going anywhere
-This app uses the Device Administrator permission. You will be prompted for permission when using the Screen Off or Lock Screen Password actions
-Deze app maakt gebruik Toegankelijkheidsservices. You will be prompted for permission when using the App Notification Icon conditio
-If you’ve used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Veiligheid > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
Operating System: Android
WAT IS ER NIEUW
Remove donation IAPs
Notification action now expands variables
Don’t crash when decoding a dodgy Locale Plugin intent
Llama? button contains all menu items (for phones that do not have a 3-dot menu button)
Fat Llama? Goto the website for small version
User Reviews / Advies:
- I tried to like it, but it just doesn’t work for me. My home and work profiles are 2 miles apart, and use some of the same cell towers. I found my phone going from silent to normal spontaneously. I know you can lock the profile, but if you have to do that, what’s the point of automation? Why is the location based only on cell towers, why not network/wifi based location? Or is that in the paid version? I’m not sure. I downloaded Tasker instead. Sorry. Tasker has never failed me
- One of the most useful applications on Android I have ever installed. Been using it for years and really depend on it. So many options. Easy to get it to do exactly what your want it to do. Have seen some weirdness since updating to Anvroid v7 on my Nexus 5X. No real show stoppers. Just little nigglys like it changes states based on instructions but the icons and area names do not.
- Love the interface, need more features I love the interface, especially the green and red color coding to show active profiles. Couple of important gripes 1. GPS control does not work. It works in tasker on the same phone, so there’s a possible fix? 2. Major – does not have activity detection – i.e. walking, driving, cycling etc. This is very important for me. Will wait for the app to evolve.
- Please update this for Android 5+!!!! >> 6 Now This app is the STILL ultimate tool for controlling your Android phone. It “learns” your common locations and configures your phone according to YOUR specifications. Turn on your wifi when you get home? No problem! Set to vibrate when you pull into the office? Easy! The obvious and more powerful alternative to “locale” Thanks for the recent update that fixes the SMS bug in the S4. I would pay for the upgrade/new version!!!!
Llama – Location Profiles FILE INFORMATION
Versie: 1.2014.10.23.0945 (127)
Bestandsgrootte: 2.6 MB
bijgewerkt: maart 14, 2018
Minimum Android-versie: Android 2.1 (Eclair, API 7)
DOWNLOAD Llama – Location Profiles 1.2014.10.23.0945 (127) APK
Andere versies van deze app zijn niet beschikbaar!