Control your electric appliances with your phone using Mi Remote. Whenever you can’t find your remote or feel like pranking your friends, Mi Remote will be there to help. We also have all the information you need about your favorite TV shows, so you can switch the channel faster, or even watch the show on your mobile device. Mi Remote brings watching TV to a new level!
Supported appliances: TV, air-conditioner, set top box, DVD player, projector, A/V receiver, camera, enzovoort.
Supported Brands: Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Haier, Videocon, Micromax, Onida, enzovoort.
1. Most phones with IR blasters support Mi Remote and its features.
2. All mobile devices can be used to control Mi TV/Mi Box and other smart TVs with standard protocols over Wi-Fi.
3. All mobile devices support Mi Remote’s integration with TV scheduling.
Supported phones: Samsung S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge/Note 3/Note 4, HTC One Series, Mi 4/Mi 4c/Mi 5/Mi 5S Plus/Mi 5C/Mi 5X/Mi 6, Redmi 4/Redmi 4A/Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 2/Redmi Note 3/Redmi Note4/Redmi Note4X/Redmi Note5A, Huawei Honor 3/6/6 plus
Mi Remote. Life at the tips of your fingers.
WAT IS ER NIEUW
1. fix some bugs
User Reviews / Advies:
- The application is a piece of spyware that requires access permissions to the critical data and functions of your phone – sms/mms read/send, read contacts, get location, access camera, record audio, modify WiFi/Bluetooth and system settings. Why would a simple IR emmiter need access to all this things?
- It doesn’t have India’s smart boxes remotes and many brands that are used in India before mi remote use to have all remotes but now there is no tatasky and may other so please add all that
- Bijwerken:: Buttons with written functions were good please give that back also BLACK THEME is needed The BEST remote app you can get. I love MiA1 more than my Pixel now as it’s so functional with remote and stock Android. I can now have any remote in office,home or hotel it’s great utility I simple love it Xiomi must put IR blaster in every future Android one phone. Its the only reason I am using MiA1 more than pixel SOLVED not getting Indian devices in remote. Go to settings, system, languages and input, talen. Now ensure that English (Indië) is at the top. It must be the first language. Dat is het. Now the remote will show the India devices.
Mi Remote file information
Versie: 5.4.8 (548)
Bestandsgrootte: 26.9 MB
bijgewerkt: augustus 10, 2018
Minimum Android-versie: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean, API 17)