Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include the next Poweramp v3?
EEN. Ja, it does.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
EEN. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
EEN. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Categorie: Muziek & audio
User Reviews / Advies:
- Its become garbage. It plays 1 of 2 songs then stops playing. I’m a student and can’t be opening my phone to play music while I’m taking a test. Makes it genuinely unusable. Fix it please.
- This has been my go to music app since at least 2010, but this overhaul sucks. I don’t mind adjusting to changes, but it’s literally broken. I trust the devs, hoewel. Thanks for yeWas my go to music player. Worked really well until recently.randomly starts up, notification buttons whited out and lock screen function doesn’t work running on note 9 Bewerk: they got back to me in less than 24hrs with a link to fix. Registered to their site and boom! Perfect and in love with this app all over again.smply the best music player for Android hands down. Buy this ars of enjoyment, but please get it together.
- Bijwerken: It’s fixed and OH GOD the dev is fast! Not regretting to buy this at all! I think the new version will be out soon and i hope it will. Bedankt! origineel: The music control on notification bar goes really wrong. The control and the background feature the same color so i couldnt see the content as it fades away with the background. Gelieve fix! Thankyou.
Poweramp Music Player FILE INFORMATION
Versie: 2.0.10-build-587-play (587)
Bestandsgrootte: 6.3 MB
bijgewerkt: maart 14, 2018
Minimum Android-versie: Android 2.3.2 (Peperkoek, API 9)
DOWNLOAD Poweramp Music Player 2.0.10-build-587-play (587) APK
Versie: 2.0.10-build-586-play (586)
geüploade: december 31, 2016 Bij 2:28PM GMT + 00
Bestandsgrootte: 6.18MB (6,481,273 bytes)
Minimum Android-versie: Android 2.3+ (Peperkoek, API 9)