Is your smartphone capable of running the latest Deep Neural Networks to perform these AI-based tasks? Does it have a dedicated AI Chip? Is it fast enough? Run AI Benchmark to check its performance!
Current phone ranking: http://ai-benchmark.com/ranking.html
AI benchmark measures the speed and memory requirements for several key Computer Vision AI algorithms. Among the tested solutions are Image Classification and Face Recognition methods, Neural Networks used for Image Super-Resolution and Photo Enhancement, as well as algorithms used in autonomous driving systems. Visualization of the algorithms’ output allows to assess their results graphically and to get to know the current state-of-the-art in various AI fields.
A detailed description of the tests can be found here: http://ai-benchmark.com/tests.html
Uwaga: Hardware acceleration using phone’s built-in AI Chips is supported on Android 8.1 i powyżej.
- 0.1 Opinie użytkowników / Opinia:
- 0.2 AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) INFORMACJE FILE
- 0.3 Download AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) APK
- 1 Stare wersje
Opinie użytkowników / Opinia:
- łał, going by other reviews of the app…my Poco performed way better @7204. But I was just wondering, is this somehow dependent on my internet speeds?
- Impressive. But could you please include the description of each individual test describing how it works and what it does? Also i noticed using another app that it does not use GPU and was only stressing CPU. Wouldn’t GPU improve performace? Also peak cpu usage never went above 61%. Why not use 100%? My device has snapdragon 615(only got 400 score, pretty bad SOC).
- Ładny, but doesn’t make use of AI Cores of Kirin-SoCs and Pixel Phones. AImark supports Kirin at least. Aktualizacja: the new beta is not compatible with my Kirin 970 urządzenie?
AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) INFORMACJE FILE
Rozmiar pliku: 98.53 MB (103,312,254 bajty)
Download AI Benchmark 2.1.2 (Android 4.0.3+) APK
AI Benchmark 2.1.1 (Android 4.0.3+)
AI Benchmark 2.1.0 (Android 4.1+)
Wersja: 2.1.0 (4)
Rozmiar pliku: 98.52 MB (103,310,052 bajty)
mnie: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Przesłano: październik 13, 2018 w 4:09JESTEM