** ONLY WORKS ON SUPPORTED DEVICES. Zobacz https://oxygenupdater.com for a list of supported devices and https://oxygenupdater.com/faq for frequently asked questions.**
You always wanted to run the latest software versions. You bought a device with a great operating system – which is intuitive and offers a lot of customization options. There is however one big catch: You have to wait until it’s your turn to get your system updated to the latest Oxygen*(1) OS / Android wersja….
Dobrze: as of now, the wait is over!
With Oxygen Updater, you will be among the first users to update your Oxygen OS device to the latest and greatest software version, za darmo!
Oxygen Updater allows you to be the first to view information about Oxygen OS System updates, and directly install*(2) them to your device. No more waiting until you get the system update notification after a few weeks, just update whenever a new update is released. (requires an active internet connection).
When a new update becomes available, you’ll receive a notification of it. You may then open the app to download and install*(2) your new system update.
do tego, this app provides a short overview about your device specs, including your current Android and Oxygen OS version, the amount of memory (Baran), the security patch date and the processor in your device.
During the initial launch, you will be asked to select your device and your update method. These are usually set to the right values, but you are free to change them according to your likings.
There are three different update methods:
– Full update: An update package that always works – regardless of your current OS version. jednak, these updates are very large to download. Only recommended if you have root access, because in that case the incremental updates are incompatible.
– Incremental update: Incremental update packages are smaller update packages that are built to only update the current system version of your device. These updates are much smaller to download and are therefore recommended when not having root access.
– Community edition (betas): Are you running the community edition of OxygenOS? Then you can also install updates using this app. Especially handy for users with root access. *(3)
*(1) This is a non-official app. OnePlus and Oxygen OS are not associated with this app in any way. They are not responsible for your actions, neither is the developer of this app. Installing software updates may render your device inoperable if the installation instructions are not carefully followed. Please visit https://oneplus.net/nl/about-us for more information about OnePlus. For questions, suggestions and legal issues, please send an email to the e-mail address from the developer as shown in the Google play Sklep.
*(2) Automatic update installation requires root access and TWRP recovery. If you don’t have root access, you’ll be prompted with a guide on how to install the update yourself. Even if you have root access, you may still choose to view the install guide and install the update yourself.
*(3) It is currently not possible to upgrade from the regular to the beta versions of OxygenOS using this app.
This update is a feature release:
– The app is now available in French, German and Finnish. Thanks to everybody who helped translating the project!
– The is now optimized for Android Pie (9.0)
– Fixed crash when download error popup was trying to be opened when you had already closed the app
– This update does *NOT* fix the issues with new updates being unavailable in the app. This is being worked on and a (possible) fix for it lies outside of the app itself.
Opinie użytkowników / Opinia:
- App appears to work, I updated from 5.1.5 do 5.1.6 with no issues on my OnePlus 5. Not sure why the developer states you can’t update unless there are issues with other models or its a regional issue.
- This is a superb app … Specially for those who are always quite excited for the latest updates for their phone. And can’t wait for OTA … But have a doubt . Pls help if some one can .. after updating by this app will I be able to get the official OTA ? Actually I have never got one ..
- The app meant for one thing, provide update when available, it’s 2 days now of 5.1.6 release but is not updated in this app yet. Please refund my money I paid for ad free version. Waste to give you money, when you can’t do what you are supposed to do.
- Hi recently this month starting I tried andriod 9p in that error came so I visited OnePlus service centre they wait untill andriod p officially launch so I can do with do this or not am worried about it and what is the procedure to install this to andriod p can any one help me with this
- Meh? Not really sure what this actually does. Forbes plugged it but all it did was say I’m on the latest build already even though I’m on the beta 3 not the final. Basically the same result as the system menu. So why use the app?
Oxygen Updater 2.5.0 INFORMACJE FILE
Rozmiar pliku: 4.2 MB (4,402,914 bajty)
DOWNLOAD Oxygen Updater 2.5.0 APK
- DOWNLOAD Oxygen Updater 2.5.0 APK – 4.2 MB
Oxygen Updater 2.4.8
Rozmiar pliku: 4.06 MB (4,253,109 bajty)
Oxygen Updater 2.4.7
Rozmiar pliku: 4.05 MB (4,250,706 bajty)