Canary is home security made simple. The Canary app works with our security devices to connect your home to your phone, allowing you to view and protect those that matter most.
Monitor your home: Watch live or recorded HD videos day or night. Access Canary’s timeline for a living history of your home. Save and bookmark your favorite clips.
Intelligent notifications: When Canary identifies something out of the ordinary, you’ll get a notification with recorded HD video of the event, as well as the option to watch live.
Automatic arming: Canary changes modes when you come and go. No complicated keypads or codes to remember.
When all members are away Canary monitors for activity and sends notifications
When a member is home Canary is customizable. You can set notification and privacy preferences.
Schedule Canary to monitor for activity while you sleep.
Camera and microphone are completely off.
Emergency Options: Respond to incidents directly from the Canary app. Trigger the 90 decibel siren, or be connected directly to your home’s local emergency responders.
A healthier home: Canary’s HomeHealth Technology™ monitors indoor air quality, temperature, and humidity. It all adds up to a smarter and safer home.
Love your Canary? We read and appreciate every single review. Want to suggest a feature?
Get in touch!
- 0.1 CO NOWEGO-
- 0.2 Opinie użytkowników / Opinia:
- 0.3 Kanarek - Smart Home Security 2.16.5 (ramię v7a) INFORMACJE FILE
- 1 Stare wersje
Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Opinie użytkowników / Opinia:
- This expensive thing is only useful to tell the temperature. Inaczej – it spots my 20lb dog as “a person” and sends notifications everytime my puppy moves around. – when the hubby leaves, it sets itself in away mode (even if my phone is connected to it) Więc, we are fairly disappointed.
- After few months of use, I can say this thing really works! Subscription and devices are %100 worth the price. Having one flex cam on my driveway and one more in my living room, they get pretty busy and not missing anything. Sensitivity setup, position and internet speed are crucial factors. Tak czy siak, this might not be the best home security system you can buy, but you definitely get what you pay for.
- Why can’t y’all fix the notification sound? Ever since the Oreo update, I haven’t been getting any notification sound unless I set something. I am aware it’s not the developers’ fault but it’s their responsibility to keep up with firmware changes. I keep trying to set the bird sound from the app but to no avail. dzisiaj, it would just beep like any other notification that I usually ignore.
- Don’t give out your phone number I soon as you do they start calling you with solicitation phone calls. When you try to call the number back it says it’s out of service this is a horrible product I’m returning it and now I’m getting phone calls like within 45 minutes after I signed up and gave my phone number I got 3 phone numbers that called me I when I called them back they were Not valid phone numbers
Kanarek - Smart Home Security 2.16.5 (ramię v7a) INFORMACJE FILE
Kanarek - Smart Home Security 2.16.3 (ramię v7a)
Rozmiar pliku: 34.23 MB (35,897,355 bajty)
Kanarek - Smart Home Security 2.16.2 (ramię v7a)
Wersja: 2.16.2 (93412)
Rozmiar pliku:34.23 MB (35,897,229 bajty)
mnie: Android 4.4 (KitKat, API 19)
Przesłano: sierpień 15, 2018 w 7:20JESTEM