fooView – Float Viewer is a magic floating button. It’s a system enhancement tool to help you access your favorite websites, 應用, 遊戲, files, 音樂, photos, 視頻, and screen contents by a gesture using one hand.
Please check the video.
fooView will utilize the internal power of your smart phones using machine learning techniques, save 80% of your operations, let everything be simple.
An easy gesture can do what?
·A crop for a quick screenshot, recognized automatically, 分享, and search?
·A swipe to preview files?
·An easy gesture to replace all the navigation physical keys?
·A long press gesture to switch and manage apps quickly?
One hand to operate, only a gesture.
·Crop a word to translate, save, share to your messenger…
·Crop a name such as in videos to search in multiple search engines
·Crop an image such as in games to screenshot (Android的 5.0+), 搜索, and share to social network or photos community…
·Crop a number to dial or check where it’s from
·Crop an address to check how to route in maps
·Swipe for Back, Swipe long for Home, protecting physical keys
·Swipe up to Files/Weather/News or Floating Window
·Swipe down to Recent List/Notification
·Swipe in File to preview
·Long press to switch/manage apps
·Small package size
·Floating browser. Different from others, it can be floating
·Full-featured floating files (圖片, 音樂, 視頻, 文件) manager for both local and network
·Built-in viewers(such as pdf), players and downloader
·Multiple search engine…
·Regional screenshot and screen recorder(some requires Android 5.0+)
·Apps/webs are sorted automatically for quick search! Self-learn with more use
·Texts/Gestures are recognized
·Several modes to personalize
·Easy to learn. Inbuilt Guide, Demo Video, and Game to help you step in the world
·I’m feeling Lucky
When you set gesture for locking screen or grant the device administrator permission from settings manually to avoid this app being killed by the system, this app uses the device administration API, and you need disable the permission before uninstallation. It’s required by the system.
How fooView help the disabled users with Accessibility Services?
1) For visually impaired users, you can select words or images from the screen using fooView and enlarge it for a better readability.
2) For physical disabilities, fooView provides powerful single hand features, you can use one hand to operate the phone, switch apps easily, replacing the navigation hard keys, which can hardly be controlled by one hand.
3) Some features are in the development.
1. Long Screenshot:
— Optimize Long Screenshot Solution (Need Advanced Accessibility)
— Crop In Preview
2. Main Window:
— Adjust Layout (Defaults Cards Include Quick Access, Picture, File & Tasks)
— Add Quick Access Card (It’s For Icons. All Cards Can Be Folded)
— Calculate Basic Expression
— Support Yandex Image Search
— 分享 & Import Tasks
— More Interfaces For Sub Tasks， Activity Parameters & Screen Actions
5. Many Minor Improvements
- For the short time I’ve had this app, I am in love! So many tasks no longer require multiple taps, making my android even more of a joy to use from any screen or program. It would be nice to see editing support for .png files.
- How do you give give this motherfoover binding root access/permission? Is there a rod to throw, a gear to grease or positronic brain to wash/wipe/ that will will make help turn my phone into a tricorder that would make a Vaultboy vomit? Oh and a foward button would rawk! This app tangos with running your own server for free internet. Can that I have this dance?
- After something like 5 hours with this app I already don’t understand how I survived before it. Absolutely awesome! For me, it’s almost perfect, except for maybe two small inconveniences: 1. 3 circles are just not enough, not even close. 2. Maybe there should be an option that allows the user to choose the UI language. 除此之外, this is flawless in almost every way. Definitely one of the apps I wish I had known earlier.
fooView – Float Viewer 0.9.9.8 文件信息
文件大小: 8.84 MB (9,267,506 字節)
Download fooView – Float Viewer 0.9.9.8 APK
fooView – Float Viewer 0.9.9.1
fooView – Float Viewer 0.9.9.0
文件大小: 8.79 MB (9,219,526 字節)