Enjoy watching live TV in the palm of your hand, from live news coverage, music and big sport events to great comedies, gripping documentaries and nail-biting dramas.
– Watch the latest TV series and box sets.
– Just missed the start of a TV episode you were looking forward to? No worries, with BBC iPlayer’s ‘Live Restart’ function you can start the show from the beginning and pause and rewind live channels part way through so that you don’t miss a thing.
– Enjoy the benefits of signing in: start watching on one device and resume watching on another plus receive recommendations of shows we think you might enjoy.
– Children need entertaining? No problem, you can create an account for a more child-friendly experience and your little ones can watch all of their favourite shows from CBBC and CBeebies!
– Can’t watch a programme right now? Just tap the ‘+Add’ button to build your own programme playlist and watch at a time convenient to you.
– Download to watch on the go anywhere, anytime.
– Browse a wide selection of categories and channels and watch immediately on your Phone or tablet.
– Stream programmes to your TV using Google Chromecast*
*Requires a supported device and compatible supported device connected to your TV.
To view some live programmes you will need the BBC Media Player app. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store. To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it if it is required when you first play a live programme.
The app was developed by Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235
– Fix on playback duration occasionally displaying incorrectly.
– Improved loading times at startup for some users.
- Not worth it. Spends most of its time junkie up my phone. Or will crash. I could be standing right net to an mast with good connexions and still buffer. You can never wach what you want to when you want to. This is well beyond its competitors.
- Used this on my tv now going to use thison my tablet as no tv available. Worked well everytime and caught up with many favourite programmes.
- Unfortunately the BBC has become a RIGHT WING LEANING CORPORATION. Sick of the snobby reporters and rhetoric of Doom. The BBC IS NOT WORTH THE TV LICENSE FEE. JUST GET NETFLIX!
- Latest update is a major step backwards. Programmes freezing, live streaming stuttering. How many times do how many of us have to post one star ratings before the BBC pull their heads out of their *rses and produce a working iPlayer app for the world’s most popular mobile platform?
- How does an organisation like this have such appalling IT. The number of times I get the message ‘this content doesn’t seem to be working. please try again later ‘. So disappointing. Netflix works so much better
BBC iPlayer 184.108.40.206 (Android 4.1+) FILE INFORMATION
File Size: 21.84 MB (22,897,911 bytes)
DOWNLOAD BBC iPlayer 220.127.116.11 (Android 4.1+) APK
BBC iPlayer 18.104.22.168 (Android 4.1+)
Version: 22.214.171.124 (45600008)
File Size: 21.84 MB (22,898,042 bytes)
Min: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: October 31, 2018
BBC iPlayer 126.96.36.199 (Android 4.1+)
File Size: 21.21 MB (22,242,315 bytes)