Uses root to sync your address book with high-quality contacts photos.
This way, during calls and inside the address book app, you could see who you are talking to!
The operation is almost entirely automatic, and you can choose which contacts to avoid syncing.
Please check the FAQ on the official forum before using this app including the requirements to use it :
Note that you MUST have a rooted device in order to run this app.
Table of Content:
- 0.1 WHAT’S NEW
- 0.2 User Reviews/Opinion:
- 0.3 Contacts Sync (requires ROOT) 1.85 FILE INFORMATION
- 0.4 DOWNLOAD Contacts Sync (requires ROOT) 1.85bn APK
- 1 Old Versions
Minor bugs fixes
- Have your phone rooted? And want to get your WA contact photos on phone contacts? This here is the best solution to that problem! Well done dev. +1
- Thanks for your reply. about telegram syncing, as you told its complicated and there is no other app that can do this too, but I have an idea. you can add a lite version of telegram client into your app and access the contacts photos with make users to login to this client. and yes its easy to add telegram client as there is tons of clients(mobogram, plus messenger, telegram x and…). If you can do this, you will be the first one who could sync contacts photos with telegram.
- Works perfect on orginal WhatsApp, but doesn’t work on custom WhatsApp like gbwhatsapp etc.. plz add support to other version also.
- Does what it says, and it’s litetally automatic. I doubt if it opens the whatsapp profile for a bit short time as some photos don’t load as fast as the app expects them to load.
- Usually i don’t rate apps, but really this app is amazing, got everyone profile pictures and imported it on contacts. 100% Legit would rate it 5/5 again. Good job developer keep it up!
Contacts Sync (requires ROOT) 1.85 FILE INFORMATION
FileSize: 2.93 MB (3,072,007 bytes)
DOWNLOAD Contacts Sync (requires ROOT) 1.85bn APK
Contacts Sync (requires ROOT) 1.84
File Size: 2.79 MB (2,928,387 bytes)
Contacts Sync (requires ROOT) 1.83
File Size: 2.78 MB (2,917,472 bytes)