· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator’s Update
**Requires a Microsoft family account and Android devices signed in with the same Microsoft Family account. Microsoft Launcher must be installed on both a parent’s device and a child’s device to ensure access to a child’s locations and app activities through Microsoft Launcher. Location setting, app usage setting on the child’s device, and Microsoft Family group setting must be enabled. Activity reporting features require Android 5.0+ on the child device.
*** Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.0.3+.
– minor release including crash and bug fixing for 4.13.0 release.
- Latest update broke it again. Constantly getting a message about restarting and resolution. Also uses GPS when it shouldn’t and is draining the battery. Newsfeed also ignores preferences when you pick the “news” settings. Be prepared to be inundated with sports stories even though you have sports switched off.
- Would be 5 stars except for some longstanding and significant bugs. When using this launcher, regardless of what keyboard you use eventually they will either stay on uninvited or not appear when required. Only switching to another launcher solves the problem. IMO performance and battery life also compromised but you get a lot of good features for the money. Thanks Microsoft. Please address bugs.
- Well, it much modern design look, but in next version, can you put back the head bar colour for transparent theme so it really much easier for me to look, also make the ascent colours can be customise, so I can get what colour did I really want, thank you for made this launcher.
Microsoft Launcher 220.127.116.11987 beta (Android 4.2+) FILE INFORMATION
File Size: 25.41 MB (26,644,578 bytes)
DOWNLOAD Microsoft Launcher 18.104.22.168987 beta (Android 4.2+) APK
Microsoft Launcher 22.214.171.124970 beta (Android 4.2+)
File Size: 25.41 MB (26,644,483 bytes)