Remember that time when your device lost 50% of battery life during the night because a gazillion services from careless apps kept keeping your device awake and you have no way to disable them?
Or when apps keep waking up your phone for no reason and you find no way to fix it other than uninstalling it?
Servicely to the rescue!
First of all make sure you’re ROOTED (it won’t work otherwise). You’ll be able to select which apps will be put to sleep when the display goes off. Magic!
You can also disable/enable permanently any service on your device. It’s useful if you have services that tend to auto-restart and keep your device awake, or if you have games sending you never-ending notifications.
There’s also a feature to disable the WakeLock permissions for any app on your system. It’s particularly useful to prevent popular social network apps from constantly keeping your phone awake during idle.
This app is somewhat powerful so be responsible when using it.
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I’m more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to email@example.com. I’m always happy to get back to you.
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any misuse of this app.
1. Updated with the new Material Design spec;
2. Added an option to disable apps WakeLock permissions;
3. Added a toggle to turn off the full screen ads;
4. Added different tiers for donations (you asked for it)
5. Fixed lots of bugs and added more Magic ✨
Thanks for the feedback and please review the app on the Play Store!
- Nice idea. Don’t need it right now, but would/will gladly pay for it. However, fullscreen ads WITH SOUND aren’t acceptable. I was just tweaking my phone and my speakers suddenly blasted in an inappropriate situation. Not-Great.
- After screen on, when I open an app it force closes after 3 to 5 seconds. Seems like doze is still working for a while after I turn screen on. Please fix. Very annoying when I open camera app and it closes the moment I want to take a picture.
- For anyone with missing icons/apps I used link2sd to unfreeze them. This app removed icons from my home screen, app drawer, and app list in settings. Until link2sd found them frozen, I couldn’t run any of the apps that this program put to sleep. AVOID!
Thank you for this fantastic app! I only have one request : would it be possible to select what apps should be put in hard sleep, and what apps should be put in soft sleep? Thanks in advance!
Servicely – for your battery life FILE INFORMATION
Version: 7.0.1 (1810020229)
File size: 4.49 MB (4,712,944 bytes)
Updated: October 2, 2018 at 8:25AM
Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)