AndroidFreeApks.com try to give the Latest Version of "iRoot App for PC (vRoot) v1.8.9 (Latest and All Versions)" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android category. This APK file last updated on April 21, 2020 at 9:34 pm. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "iRoot App for PC (vRoot) v1.8.9 (Latest and All Versions)", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
“Its a install .exe file to Root from your computer /Pc.” Free App to Safely Root Any Android Device with Computer. iRoot Apk – its Android App.
iRoot (vRoot) is an Android rooting app .exe file, used to root your Android smartphone or tablet easily. This is a one click rooting tool and by using it, we able to root a large number of Android devices. Here provide you download iRoot application Link. (we have provided all versions of this tool released till now).
This powerful rooting tool was created by a developer named as Shenzhen, so all credits goes to him. Download iRoot from here and root your smartphone or tablet quickly today.
Table of Content:
- 0.1 Most Reliable Android Root Software on Computer
- 0.2 High Success Rate for Almost All Android Devices
- 1 Features Of iRoot:
- 2 Download iRoot App for PC:
- 3 How to Install:
- 4 iRoot download – Rooting System Requirements
- 5 Read this before Install:
Most Reliable Android Root Software on Computer
The software solution developed in it can quickly and safely root your devices, without risking turning your device into a useless brick.
High Success Rate for Almost All Android Devices
Continuous updates and improvements of root scripts ensure the success of your Android devices rooting rate, which makes iRoot powerful.
Features Of iRoot:
1) One Click Rooting Tool: iRoot is a one-click rooting tool. So, by using it you can root your Android smartphone or tablet just by clicking the “Root” button given in its window.
2) Recovery Mode Root: If it is too difficult to gain root privileges in your android device using the normal mode, then iRoot will automatically switch over to the recovery mode for rooting your device.
3) System Cleaner Application: When you root your Android device with iRoot, it will automatically install a system cleaner application, which you can use to clean unwanted files in your system. Apart from that, iRoot also installs a Chinese app market application, which you can uninstall easily.
Download iRoot App for PC:
iRoot Download, iRoot APK and Root Troubleshooting
- Get iRoot for pc from the direct download links
- Avoid using the smartphone when iRoot APK is in progress.
- Check whether you have enabled USB debugging mode on the device.
- It is strictly recommended to back up your data always before android rooting process begins.
- Restart the root process if you fails to continue with iroot APK 3.2.4 or android root method ( start over , it will work ).
How to Install:
- Take a complete backup of all the personal files and folders.
- Download iRoot APK 3.2.4 version on your Windows PC.
- Enable USB debugging and connect your smart device to the computer.
- Make the connection between the PC and smartphone or tablet with USB cable.
- Then the software will detect the networked smartphone else table PC automatically.
- Click “Root” button to begin the iRoot android root.
- iRoot APK will take a moment and will notify at the end of the manner.
iRoot download – Rooting System Requirements
- Operating system should be between Android 2.2 or higher
- Windows platformed personal computer (For PC users only).
- A USB cable to connect PC and the smartphone
- Install the latest device USB driver software.
- Maintain over 50% of the battery level.
Read this before Install:
Rooting using iRoot app is an easy process. Just install it in your computer, open up its window, connect your smartphone or the tablet to your computer and click on “Root” button to root your device.
iRoot is a Windows-based application. So, if you are using a Mac computer, you can’t use this application.
"iRoot App for PC (vRoot) v1.8.9 (Latest and All Versions)" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything happens for your phone or talet, we try to give apk file as it is what there in google playstore.