AndroidFreeApks.com try to give the Latest Version of "Fluid Navigation Gestures APK Download v1.3.1-2 Latest version" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android category. This APK file last updated on August 5, 2019 at 10:59 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "Fluid Navigation Gestures APK Download v1.3.1-2 Latest version", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
Give fresh look to your phone with Fluid N.G, the navigation gestures app inspired by Breccia’s concept.
There are two main gestures: ‘Quick swipe’ and ‘Swipe & Hold’ which can trigged from the bottom or side edges of the screen. The side triggers are only available on the bottom half of the screen, allowing you to still access other app side menus.
• Recent apps
• Toggle split screen
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Open quick settings
• Launch Google search overlay
• Open keyboard selector
• Voice Search
• Launch assistant
• Launch app
• Launch shortcut
More action soon. Requests are welcome 🙂
The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root access or a pc to grant the app a permission.
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Install Adb (links bellow)
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
./adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
You can restore the navigation keys using the app or by run this adb command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
./adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
Helpful links to setup adb
xda-developers – How to install adb on Windows…
Lifehacker – The easiest way to install androids adb…
TilesOrganization – How to use adb to grant permissions
Gadget Hacks – Run adb commands with Google Chrome
Table of Content:
- 0.1 WHAT’S NEW
- 0.2 User Reviews/Opinion:
- 0.3 Fluid Navigation Gestures 1.3.1-2 FILE INFORMATION
- 0.4 Download Fluid Navigation Gestures 1.3.1-2 APK
- 1 Old Versions
Fixed theme not working
Fixed service crash while changing settings
Included new translations (es, zh-CN, ar)
Fixed memory leak issue on some devices
Fixed app icons not loading
- Recommended for huge screensize, save time and effort in navigating. A little tricky to setup for first timer like me. Recent update was great, always wanted it to pause during specific apps as Samsung Game tools is built into nav bar. Its still buggy(both gesture and navigation bars were working instead of disabled), but its a great approach.
- 1) “Fingerprint sensor gesture” isnt working at all. 2) on Nokia 7 plus running Android one (pie) “show bar in recent apps screen” isnt working 3) please add system vibration just like you added in pixel. 4) please increase more height in left/right gesture for better accessibility on some big phones. 5) in about> open source license > rebound. its showing color picker site instead of rebound by facebook
- Brilliant! Better then Xiaomi native gestures. Noticed one thing: when I unlock device(redmi 5 plus + Pixel Experience OREO ROM) by fingerprint, I see for a second nav bar on the home screen. I’ve already hide it). Please, Fix it. 3 stars just for your attention 🙂
Filesize: 4.02 MB (4,219,346 bytes)
Filesize: 3.99 MB (4,186,666 bytes)
"Fluid Navigation Gestures APK Download v1.3.1-2 Latest version" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything happens for your phone or talet, we try to give apk file as it is what there in google playstore.