Table of Content:
- 1 What’s new in this version of Google Camera?
- 2 User Review:
- 3 Older Version of Google Camera APK Available:
Download Camera Apk Latest Version for Android
(4.0/5 average rating on Google Play by 1,000,000 users)
Never miss a moment with Google Camera’s latest speed improvement, and take fantastic pictures with new features such as auto-HDR+. Its features include Fast switching, Easy access to photo modes, Auto-HDR+, Slow motion video and SmartBurst.
- Fast switching
Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe.
- Easy access to photo modes
Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu.
Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P.
- Slow motion video
Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P.
Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on recent Nexus and Pixel devices on Android 7.1.1 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Location: Required in order to add location information to pictures.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
What’s new in this version of Google Camera?
- Mute Camera Shutter Sounds – Turn shutter sounds off from Settings (this option is only available in some locations).
- Selfie Flash – When using the front-facing camera, turn flash on to improve front-facing pictures in low light.
- Google Camera App has been streamlined through the years, sure it looks like IOS & it’s easier to use but I think it takes great photos especially for a camera phone. I’ve been using it since the Nexus days, it’s a different beast since Pixel phones. Night Sight – I just received the update & took some quick test shots around the apartment, it looks very promising.
- Google – the camera keeps getting better. Night sight holds summer real promise. Can you please update the flash, though, to toggle through on/auto/off with taps, so that you don’t have to adjust your hand to choose flash then select the correct option? The flash settings interface could be a lot better. Thanks!
Camera apk file Information
Package name: com.google.android.GoogleCamera
Version: 6.1.021.220943556 (45790636)
File size: 78.6 MB
Updated: November 15, 2018 Minimum
Android version: Android 9 (Pie, API 28)
Download Google Camera APK v4.4:
- Download Google Camera 6.1.021.220943556 APK >> File Size: 78.6MB
- Install Camera from Play Store
Older Version of Google Camera APK Available:
Download Google Camera APK v4.4:
Version: 4.4.012.156195200 (41155109) arm64
Uploaded: June 11, 2017 at 8:34PM GMT+00
File size: 39.31MB (41,219,006 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 7.1+ (Nougat, API 25)
- Download Google Camera 4.4.012.156195200 APK>> File Size: 39.31MB
- Google Camera v6.1.021 APK LATEST VERSION uploaded: November 10, 2019
- Google Camera 2.5.052 (2005148-30) APK uploaded: September 21, 2016
- Google Camera 3.2.045 (2821762-30) APK uploaded: September 11, 2016
- Google Camera 2.7.008 (2130300-30) APK uploaded: August 18, 2016
- Google Camera 3.2.042 (2770680-30) APK uploaded: April 20, 2016
- Google Camera 3.1.025 (2617469-30) APK uploaded: March 10, 2016