Lucky Patcher is an app that gives you real control over the permissions you give to the apps installed on your Android. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, and much more. That said, you do need a rooted device in order to enjoy these features.
Lucky Patcher lets you take control of the apps installed on your Android. As with almost all apps that give more control to the user, a rooted device is required to access all the features.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
– Update modded Google Play to 7.3.07.K;
– Update android patches for arm;
– Update custom patches;
– Update translations;
– Bugs fixed.
Lucky Patcher apk file Information:
Package name: com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.CLON
Version: 6.6.4 (1424)
File size: 7.3 MB
Uploaded: October 19, 2017
Minimum Android version: Android 2.3.2 (Gingerbread, API 9)
What’s new in this version of Lucky Patcher?
- Add “Make data and cache backups for installation” for “Uninstall and Install”.
- Custom patches updated.
- Translations updated.
- Bugs fixed.
Requirements: 2.3+, Root
Downloads Lucky Patcher v6.6.4 Apk
Newer Version of Lucky Patcher APK Available:
- Lucky Patcher v7.4.2 APK LATEST VERSION uploaded: September 18, 2018
- Lucky Patcher 6.0.8 apk and V7.3.6 uploaded: July 25, 2018
- Lucky Patcher v7.3.8 and V7.3.6 APK uploaded: May 19, 2018
- LUCKY PATCHER 7.2.0 APK uploaded: March 19, 2018
- Lucky Patcher 7.2.8 APK uploaded: March 16, 2018
- LUCKY PATCHER 7.1.9 APK uploaded: March 13, 2018
- Lucky Patcher 7.0.7 APK uploaded: December 28, 2017
- Lucky Patcher 220.127.116.11 APK uploaded: December 24, 2017