Lucky Patcher is an app that gives you real control over the permissions you give to the apps installed on your Android. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, and much more. That said, you do need a rooted device in order to enjoy these features.
When you open Lucky Patcher you’ll see a comprehensive list of all the apps installed on the device. You just have to tap one of them to see the available options: view the app’s information, uninstall it, delete additional data, and access other special tools.
Among these special tools you can find interesting features that let you, for example, deactivate ads, and even run the app in conditions in which you normally couldn’t. You can even create an APK modified according to your preferences.
Lucky Patcher lets you take control of the apps installed on your Android. As with almost all apps that give more control to the user, a rooted device is required to access all the features.
Table of Content:
Lucky Patcher apk file Information:
File name: LuckyPatcherS.com_v6.2.5.apk
Uploaded here: 12:31:56 PM — 06/22/2016
File size: 6.0mb
Android version required: 2.0 and up
Downloads Lucky Patcher v6.2.5 Apk
Newer Version of Lucky Patcher APK Available:
- Lucky Patcher V8.2.4 APK (Latest Version) uploaded: February 8, 2019
- Lucky Patcher 6.0.8 apk and V7.3.6 uploaded: July 25, 2018
- Lucky Patcher v7.3.8 and V7.3.6 APK uploaded: May 19, 2018
- LUCKY PATCHER 7.2.0 APK uploaded: March 19, 2018
- LUCKY PATCHER 7.1.9 APK uploaded: March 13, 2018
- Lucky Patcher 7.0.7 APK uploaded: December 28, 2017
- Lucky Patcher 220.127.116.11 APK uploaded: December 24, 2017
- Lucky Patcher 6.9.8 APK uploaded: December 19, 2017