AndroidFreeApks.com try to give the Latest Version of "Superuser (su) Latest (3.1.3) Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android category. This APK file last updated on December 17, 2019 at 10:44 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "Superuser (su) Latest (3.1.3) Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
This is latest Super User app for almost all phones and all android versions.We are frequently updating the latest Super User download links.
Requirements for Super User application
- Rooted Android device
- Android phone LG, Huawei, HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola and other Android Phones
- Download SUPERUSER .APK -((superuser apk download for android)(v3.1.3) superuserdownload android)
Downloading and installing Super User app ( .zip ) !
- Download zip file.
- Put it in sd card.
- Boot into CWM. Recovery.
- select install Zip File from sd card.
- toggle Script Assets = ENABLED.
- select The zip file.
Download SuperUser / SuperSU
- How To UseSuperUser for Android
- Download superuser app and Install to the your android device
- Reboot your android device –> start the superSU app
it will say outdated binary,click on continue,.
- It will automatically update the su binary by itself.Then SuperSu will gain root Access.
- You Can also update The Su Binary Through SU app.you must have Rooted Android device. dinally you can see the superuser app.
- Download Super User
- Android SuperSu Mobile site
So, you want to talk to kernel of your Android? you’ll need rooting. For rooting of your Android, SuperUserbyChainsDD is a good choice. It has more than 10 million downloads on Google Play, and it is one of the most popular rooting apps available.
Grant and manage Superuser rights for your phone.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Note: App and binary will have different versions. The app is updated more often than the binary is.
This app cannot be uninstalled if it was installed with your ROM or root. If there is no uninstall option, it’s because you placed it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be installed in /system/app by the Play store. In fact, the entire /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for an app to be placed in /system/app is via a rooting process (which usually installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
Permissions requested are for:
Internet – updating the binary
External storage – backup/restore for elite users
NFC – creating an allow tag for elite users
Boot completed – fix database on boot
Support request emails that simply say “Doesn’t work” or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
What does this app do? Grant and manage Superuser rights for your phone.
Whats in this version?
- Download Superuser (su) apk Latest (3.1.3) Apk – 1.4MB
- Install SuperUser Directly from Google Play
"Superuser (su) Latest (3.1.3) Apk" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything happens for your phone or talet, we try to give apk file as it is what there in google playstore.