CellMapper displays advanced GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE/LTE-A cellular network information and can also record this data to allow you to contribute to our crowd-sourced coverage maps.
CellMapper works on both tablets and phones running Android 2.3 atau lebih tinggi.
– Displays low level cellular network information data along with frequency band calculations (for some providers)
– Reads cellular frequencies on certain Android 7.0+, Qualcomm based (akar), Sony (akar), and Samsung devices (akar)
– Displays a map of both coverage and individual tower sector coverage and bands
– Supports Dual SIMs on Android One, Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Samsung Duos devices
– Frequency calculator (GSM ARFCN, UMTS UARFCN, LTE EARFCN, CDMA, and iDEN)
Catatan: The data on the site and within the app is generated shortly after it is uploaded.
Currently supported networks:
Visit and follow us:
Visit our our website cellmapper.net.
Why does CellMapper need so many permissions?
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – To get CellID information
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – To get GPS location
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – To get Cellular network information
android.permission.INTERNET – To connect to server to download map data / upload data
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – To write external CSV file if no internet connection
android.permission.READ_LOGS – To read Samsung Field Test Mode data on Android 4.1 dan sebelumnya (despite what the dialog says, the app cannot read your browsing history unless your browser write it to the system log)
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE – To read info about airplane mode / network settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – To start at boot time (if enabled)
android.permission.VIBRATE – To vibrate on CellID change (if enabled)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – For phones that do not support 4.2+ CellID Support, to ensure they report correct data
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – To write external CSV file and debug report
APA YANG BARU
– Add bandwidth to car mode (jika tersedia)
– Reduce network usage on map screen
– UI bug (text/translation) perbaikan
– Added bandwidth speed recording
– Target latest API level
– Fix Essential Phone single digit MNC Android 9 bug
– Banyak perbaikan bug
Pengguna Ulasan / Opini:
- This app works fine and it gave the technical data fine… but the cell locations are inaccurate, the information it shows while technically correct is wrong, mapping doesn’t work. Traveling with the app does nothing towards updating the map. There are better apps for the information you can get from it. If the mapping was accurate it would be worth it, but every tower I looked at is in the wrong location and the app cannot update the map or location on the map. I tried the app again, it is s battery hog and doesn’t allow the screen to fully dim and still does not give accurate tower locations
- You do not need access to my contacts nor to make phone calls! Uninstall since I cant use it. I have way too many spam calls using unique names in my contacts tricking me sorry not risking it.
- Not showing cell towers. Shows little green squares along our road where other cell strength maps display red. Red agrees with my experience as our area has very poor signal. Buying a Samsung signal booster for Verizon . Jika tidak 1 or no bars here.
CellMapper 5.2.3 (Android 4.0+) INFORMASI FILE
Ukuran file: 3.52 MB (3,686,582 byte)
CellMapper 5.2.2 (Android 4.0+)
Versi: 5.2.2 (239)
Ukuran file: 3.51 MB (3,684,921 byte)
saya: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
upload: Oktober 23, 2018
CellMapper 5.2.1 (Android 4.0+)
Ukuran file: 3.51 MB (3,681,385 byte)