Download Signal Spy – Monitor Signal Strength & Data Usage APK Download Latest version for free here for your android telefon lub tablet…
** PRO ON SALE THROUGH 12/31 **
Data Usage Reports
Access Dialer Codes from Notifications
Allows Project Fi users to manually switch between networks with provided dialer codes
“Ok Google” support for Dialer codes (“OK Google Start Signal Spy”)
Android Wear support for Dialer Codes
– Additional information of network connection history on history cards
– Detailed view for each history card with additional data
Automatic Dialer Codes
– Switch between cellular networks (Project Fi users can switch between networks with ease) with root supported direct switching
– Non-root supported switching (requires Accessibility support)
Advanced Data Usage
– Monitor data usage and prevent data overages with variable date data usage reports
– Sortable by name or MB used
– See data used by carrier
– Monitor data usage with daily data limits to warn you when you use too much data
– Ability to limit data usage when you cross a user-defined threshold
– Android 7.1 App Shortcuts
Signal Spy allows users to be better informed when it comes to their cellular service. It allows you to see signal strength and technology in real time. We can also tell you what LTE band you’re using on Sprint and T-Mobile so you can understand what speeds and features to expect. Signal Spy also keeps a history of all of your connections: when you connect and disconnect from WiFi, and what carrier you’re using! Pro Users can now see a history of Wi-Fi and Cellular connectivity along with signal strength and location!
For Project Fi customers, users will also be able to better manage their experience by easily switching between carriers with our dialer code shortcuts. Our network switching logging will be extremely useful to show you how often you switch between Sprint and T-Mobile networks. We also have a resources page within the app dedicated to resources that Project Fi users have found helpful with their service. Note though that our app will not automatically switch for you, and that all switch requests will revert after 2 hours. This is a ramification of using the dialer codes and cannot be controlled by Signal Spy.
Have questions, bug reports, or feedback? Send an email to the developers from the about page!
Explanation of Permissions:
Lokalizacja: In order to determine your LTE band, we need to access information about that tower. Accessing tower information requires the coarse location permission because of the data you can extract from that tower. We also use Location to determine where events took miejsce (you can turn this off in settings)
Phone: In order to use the dialer, which is necessary for the carrier switch codes, we need to have the phone permission
Kontakt: In order to restore previous purchases on other devices, we need to verify your Google account and confirm add on payments. We don’t store your contact information outside of your device
“This app uses Accessibility services.”
Developers: Bryan Gintz, Ziggy Dziegman, Yara Abdallah and Andrew Brookes
Art Contributions: Andrew Carter and Brandon Pence
– Updated Resources (reddit and discord, removed G+)
– Updated backer section
– Misc small updates
Opinie użytkowników / Opinia:
- Must-have for Fi subscribers. I mentioned in my review that I wished they’d capitalize the ‘m’ in “T-Mobile” in the “Launch Dialer Codes” menu, and they fixed it in the most recent release. Amazing!
- Exactly what I needed, and didn’t even realize it. This satisfies the geek in me but also gives relative information. This is great for knowing which areas have the best real world coverage and how and when the phone changes between WiFi and Cell. Pro has neat perks as well. Looking forward to further development!
- Update to review: Dialer Codes weren’t working, but after some troubleshooting, I found another app had replaced the stock Android Dialer. When I change it back, Signal Spy resumed working normally. Sorry for the confusion.
- App constantly crashes on 8.+ A link to dialer codes are included but that is not useful if you don’t have service. Leaving accessibility mode on is hindering. Comment responses to by the developer to customers are patronizing and rude.
Signal Spy – Monitor Signal Strength & Data Usage 126.96.36.199 INFORMACJE FILE
Rozmiar pliku: 7.98 MB (8,364,170 bajty)
Download Signal Spy – Monitor Signal Strength & Data Usage 188.8.131.52 APK
Signal Spy – Monitor Signal Strength & Data Usage 184.108.40.206
Wersja: 220.127.116.11 (158)
Rozmiar pliku: 7.68 MB (8,054,653 bajty)
mnie: Android 5.1 (lizak MR1, API 22)
Przesłano : sierpień 17, 2018 w 7:25JESTEM
Signal Spy – Monitor Signal Strength & Data Usage 18.104.22.168
Rozmiar pliku: 8.51 MB (8,924,969 bajty)